Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So You Wanna Be a Super Member?

Default So You Wanna Be a Super Member?

We had a lot of people posting at the end of last quarter how disappointed they were that they were not going to be making Super Member. Just wanted to check in and see how everything is going for all of you. Our surveys (both GF and OTX) are crediting REALLY well this week!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Tricia...thank for asking!

I was disappointed...first time for me since I have been a SM. Your are so right about surveys! So far so good for GF for me..only missed 2 so far. A couple of others have helped me out. I feel very postive!

A big thank you for all that you, Cindy, Angie and Sunshine Guy do for us.

Sunshine Rewards is the BEST!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Well July has started slow for me with the DS I have 3 so far .This week I have gotten them everyday so I hope they will continue for me.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Tricia it is so nice of you to ask and it just goes to show why SR is the best. Greenfield surveys have been slow for me - I guess I am just not what they are looking for right now. My kids are not toddlers anymore and not pre teens yet(thank goodness). DH has been having more luck with OTX than his usual. Offers have been good to me for July.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I made it with a few days to spare last time, but just barely. I don't have any kids and most of the boxes to check for the DS don't apply to me. I have noticed I seem to be having more luck since about mid June with the DS and have 5 for July so far.I do tend to not get a DS on crazy credit and contest type days, so I've only missed two days using that criteria.

Just stay on top of those surveys and freebie offers....they really do add up!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Sunni View Post
    Tricia...thank for asking!

I was disappointed...first time for me since I have been a SM. Your are so right about surveys! So far so good for GF for me..only missed 2 so far. A couple of others have helped me out. I feel very postive!

A big thank you for all that you, Cindy, Angie and Sunshine Guy do for us.

Sunshine Rewards is the BEST!
    Me too Marilyn!

Tricia, I have been doing the surveys everyday, but I am just not always lucking out with them crediting (DS). This happened to me in June and I was less than $10 away from SM. I am going to keep at it.....OTX and the 2cents one.

I am plugging away....it was a shock to see something that I purchase post with a hold until august something....I have been so spoiled by being a SM. All the more push for me to keep at SR!!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Surveys do seem to have picked up a little better this month, so I am starting to feel a little more confident that I might make it back to SM again next quarter. Still adapting to the change in freebies, I think that it is actually working out better, but it is a little hard to get used to. I think that is why it has seemed so quiet around here lately.
    Sunshine Rewards

I've gotten 8 out of 9 daily surveys and a couple of OTX, but I am having problems with the 2 cents surveys crediting. I've done 3 in the last three days and none have credited. Other then that things have being going fine for my first go around in being a super member.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I started out good, then over the 4th of July weekend it slowed down, but the last 2 days, I've seen more options and I am starting to get them again. I want to remain strong, so I don't sweat it at the end again.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I haven't seen much of a difference in surveys... I've been trying harder, and have started trying to get otx surveys as well... but while I used to get a greenfield survey 28 out of 30 days in the good old days... now I'm lucky to get 10 a month.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129