Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So You Wanna Be a Super Member?

YES I do want to be a Super Member again. I might have a trip to fund in 2011.

It looks like shopping is crediting again and I have been having some luck with surveys. Miss the scratch off because now they are always all gone before I can get to them. Keep the paid clicks coming since offers just won't credit for me no matter what I do.
    Sunshine Rewards

You may want to shoot for SM plus since I'm adding new perks for them as we speak. LOL
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    You may want to shoot for SM plus since I'm adding new perks for them as we speak. LOL
    Would you be posting what they are? Might give people more of incentive if they knew what the benefits are, just a thought! I made it the first time around and would love to make it again...we shall see.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Would you be posting what they are? Might give people more of incentive if they knew what the benefits are, just a thought! I made it the first time around and would love to make it again...we shall see.
    Just today I added the Starbucks 10.00 and Borders 10.00 gift cards at a reduced rate for the SMplus. I'm working on some others for both SM and for SMplus.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Just today I added the Starbucks 10.00 and Borders 10.00 gift cards at a reduced rate for the SMplus. I'm working on some others for both SM and for SMplus.
    Whoo hoo! Keep them coming! Thank you.
    Last edited by askomsky; 07-10-2009 at 12:34 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow. I didn't know so many of regulars didn't make it in this time around. Seems like not too many of us are in the Club Elite of Sunshine.

C'mon guys, let's get back on the good foot!
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

We can work together as a team to get there.

I was almost there quarter before last but got discouraged when I missed out at the end and couldn't get surveys to credit. I'm going to try to do it this quarter. The points will come in handy when I cash in for GCs for my WDW trips!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I've done so-so to start the quarter. Mike has been getting daily surveys that crap out on us halfway through or at the end. Freebies though are doing really great for me so I hope that keeps up.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I've done so-so to start the quarter. Mike has been getting daily surveys that crap out on us halfway through or at the end. Freebies though are doing really great for me so I hope that keeps up.
    Hey Cate.......don't you have a wedding to get ready for??? Go relax a bit before the big day!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards