Thread: New Member with Survey Questions.

Default New Member with Survey Questions.

I just joined last weekend so I'm very new to all of this. Sorry about that! That being said, I've taken two surveys today, Greenfield and the 2 Cents survey. Neither have posted my credit. Is this usual or have I done something wrong? Also, when it reads you cannot do more than one survey in 24 hours, is that from the beginning or end of the survey? Like I said, I'm a newby and am just learning the ropes. Sorry to bother everyone but thanks for any help that can be given.

Lynn

Greenfield surveys post the day after they are taken Sunday through Thursday (most of the time). The ones taken on Friday or Saturday post on Monday. Your Two Cents posts usually at the top of the hour following when you finish. You do need to clear cookies between doing DS and 2Cents since the 2 Cents tracks by cookies and may think you have already taken one if you don't clear cookies (they are both through Greenfield, but the DS tracks by id., 2 Cents by cookies). With the 24 hour rule, that is not strictly held by Greenfield - it is just once in a calendar day. The only one that holds you to it is OTX. Welcome to SR and good luck with earning!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks tons!!!! We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Lynn