Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Benefit Cosmetics

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Benefit Cosmetics

Have you shopped at Benefit Cosmetics? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Benefit Cosmetics at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Benefit Cosmetics at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

Just got a box from Benefit today which reminded me I need to review! I've been using Benefit for years and I like to order directly from them for several reasons, mostly because they usually include a free full size product with the order along with samples. They usually have a free ship code directly on the site, too. Shipping is prompt and things are packaged very well in really cute paper. My SR credit showed up as pending very quickly, which is another plus!

The products themselves are fabulous, too! This time around I re-ordered Georgia powder, which is a lovely light peach finishing powder that is perfect for my super-pale redhead complexion. I also got a silky finish lipstick in Skinny Dip which is a perfect nude lipstick for me. I also ordered two of their new Velvet powder eyeshadows: Fawn Over Me and Cafe au Lait. They are called Velvet and let me tell you-- these are the softest, most buttery eyeshadows I've ever used! They feel so nice! Super blendable and perfect colors! I've also raved about the creaseless cream shadow/liners on another thread. I also got a free full-size California Kissin' lip gloss with this order!

I love being able to order one of my favorite makeup brands through SR and getting cash back for it!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards