Thread: Anybody Got Nuts?

Default Anybody Got Nuts?

LOL! I was just thinking about the responses I might get to this thread! TeeHee!!

Anyway, I was trying to plan my day of "healthy" eating and thought for a snack later, I might try to fit in a handful of nuts. Oops realized I don't have any nuts! Then realized, duh! SR has Nuts on the Net!! Need to go place an order. They have the best ever. They also have a coupon and free shipping right now.

So, if you're like me and need to find some nuts! Still LOL about that! (Sorry Jr. High Moment!!) Check out Nuts on the Net. I'm sure there are plenty of satisfied customers here at SR. They really are the best. Anyone order recently? Anyone like me and need to order?
    Last edited by missangie; 07-10-2009 at 10:07 AM.
    Angie

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

No, I don't have any nuts! Maybe I should find some nuts? Actually, I was looking around MySpiceSage.com and noticed that they are offering nuts now, aren't they the same company as Nutsonthenet.com?, you get 10%cash back with them, better deal!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

We placed a big order right before our 4th of July party. So I am loving the Mixed Nuts again lately!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs