Thread: Hotels.com question

Default Hotels.com question

Hi!

I want to use Hotels.com to book a stay at Great Wolf Lodge for 2 nights. Hotels.com beats the best direct price by almost $50, and I get my 3% cash back with SR too!

Here's my question: I want to book a suite that sleeps 8. We will be a party of 6, 2 adults and 4 children so we are within the maximum occupancy. Hotels.com asks for the number of adults and number (and ages) of the children, but it only allows for 3 children. Would I be OK if I just booked it for 3 adults and 3 children and have the resort change it upon checkin? There would not be an additional charge since the base occupancy is 6.

Any thoughts?

ETA: When I tried changing it to 3 adults and 3 children, the price on Hotels.com jumped by over $50! WTH? So, now I guess my question is should I just list it as 2 adults and 3 children and add a child on at check in?
    Last edited by kristenrice; 07-11-2009 at 10:26 AM.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Hmm I might call the Hotels.com customer service line first before booking anything. I say that because I booked a room through Priceline at the Hilton and boy was that woman rude when she saw I booked through Priceline. Luckily the hotel staff were much nicer and took my room request but she wouldn't.

I'd ask Hotels.com what kind of room it is and if after you book it if you can have them help you get a room that accomodates everyone or if the hotel would be helpful. You'd hate to get there and not get the type of room you need to be comfortable.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

You should be fine