Thread: Trouble Ticket?

Default Trouble Ticket?

Do we still file a trouble ticket after 10 days? or is it 14? i placed an order with Vera Bradley on 7/2 and it hasn't posted yet. ironic, b/c the orders i placed on 7/9 with Borders and Snapfish were pending on 7/10, lol. TIA!

I think it is still ten days. Since there was a holiday weekend in there, I'd probably give it a few more days, but you don't have to. I think I remember Tricia saying at one point that most of the merchants are automatic credits now, so if you don't see it within ten days, you will probably need to do a TT for them to track it down.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'd still give it 10 BUSINESS days, but I also think the holiday weekend may have screwed something up. Also, while some merchants are good about sending in their info pretty quick, it still varies on how long it takes them to report it.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm waiting on an iTunes credit from 7/5, but theyhaven't sent me a confirmation email or charged my credit card yet, so I'm not sure what's going on there. I'm not expecting to see a credit before an email and CC charge though!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

thanks, ladies! i think i'm going to wait another day or two and see what happens.