Thread: Good Thursday morning!

Default Good Thursday morning!

Just dropped in to say hi.
    It's the long weekend for us Canadians this weekend
    we are going up to our friends cottage where we have our trailer parked. I am soooo looking forward to just sitting and relaxing (and maybe having a few drinks!!)
    What are your plans this weekend?
    Karen

Good morning! Have a wonderful holidlay weekend, Karen. We have DS baseball game and the usual errands, laundry, and catching up on housework. It's gorgeous here, though, so I might forego some of that and do something outdoors.

We are clearing out our house for a big rummage sale on Saturday. We're dividing everything between "sell", "storage", and "keep." By next week, we hope to be putting our house on the market!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I love holidays. I'm heading to the beach this weekend for all of next week. I'm so excited. I need a vacation from work!

We're heading over to the beach today. Only a few more days before we head to WDW and the Pirate Event!! My costume came......it's wonderful. I'm so excitred...it's going to be a great time.

Karen----have a nice weekend at the cottage

Shelly----doesn't it seem like the errands never end?? When my kids were younger, we were always running.

Tricia----I don't envy you.....that is a LOT of work. Hope the sale is successful. When you sell your house are you staying in the same area?

M n C----we were posting at the same time. Have fun. What beach are you going to?? I'm in Vero Beach and it's gorgeous here today.

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I'm looking forward to the long weekend. My mom's 60th birthday is on Saturday and I'm taking her on a harbour cruise with a salmon lunch. I also have plans to get out and do some hiking as Monday is supposed to be beautiful weather.
    I should probably do some chores around the house but that would just seem like a waste of a long weekend!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm on my way to Destin Florida Kathie. I've never been to Vero Beach. Is that on the shark alley side??? I like going in May because the water is still a bit too cold for the sharks to come near me.
    Sunshine Rewards

I am a bit jealous of you all. We have had a gorgeous week but the weekend is full of rain!!!! But Sunday I am getting together with 4 of my best friends from college. It is nice. We try to get together once a month. All 5 of us live in different cities now but we still make it a priority. So I am excited about a girls day!!!!
    <Sunshine Rewards

We are preparing for a huge yard sale to clean out our unused items to earn some extra cash for Disney World! Yay!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend...looks like it is going to be gorgeous!
    Sunshine Rewards

Tricia we're doing the same thing as you, only slower! We've been working on selling/sorting all month. We plan to move soon, but we're having problems finding a lot we love to build on. I feel like I've been selling on Craigslist & Ebay forever.

However, since finding this site, I've been in super mode actually. It's been a motivator. I've been selling more stuff and saving all that money one side to try and suprise the family with a Disneyland trip, and then earning money here to try to get spending money for the trip. It's a bit more fun to sell & sort when you're planning on a trip instead of moving (I hate moving...).

Hope everyone has a good Victoria Day weekend in Canada (I grew up in Victoria!).

Rissa