Thread: Problem on the LEGO page

Default Problem on the LEGO page

I was looking on the SR Lego page, and the "Discount or Coupon" links are not for Lego. They are:

Free Shipping On the LEGO Star Wars Ultimate Collector Millennium Falcon at ToysRUs.com.
    Free Hannah Montana DVD When you buy any Disney DVD or Blu-Ray Movie at ToysRUs.com.
    Free Water Bottle when you buy Pinocchio on DVD or BLU-RAY at ToysRUs.com

And the links don't work, going to an Apache "HTTP Status 400 - Missing offer id cookie" page.

Hope both of those bits of info help!

Are there any actual Lego deals? DS has some birthday money he's yearning to spend....
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    I was looking on the SR Lego page, and the "Discount or Coupon" links are not for Lego. They are:

Free Shipping On the LEGO Star Wars Ultimate Collector Millennium Falcon at ToysRUs.com.
    Free Hannah Montana DVD When you buy any Disney DVD or Blu-Ray Movie at ToysRUs.com.
    Free Water Bottle when you buy Pinocchio on DVD or BLU-RAY at ToysRUs.com

And the links don't work, going to an Apache "HTTP Status 400 - Missing offer id cookie" page.

Hope both of those bits of info help!

Are there any actual Lego deals? DS has some birthday money he's yearning to spend....

Got them take down, have no idea why there were there. No Lego coupons, I don't think we ever get any.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks for taking them down!
    Sunshine Rewards