Thread: how long to resolve trouble ticket

Default how long to resolve trouble ticket

I'm fairly new here and it seems like everytime i do shopping they never show up.on july 1st posted 2 trouble tickets and they are still not resolved. Is that the norm?

Then I just shopped at target last week and the credits are non existent. Am I doing something seriously wrong ? I shop through the link on SR so I cant figure it out.

thanks!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Trouble Tickets stay active for 90 days before they are deactivated and even then they aren't gone forever. Some merchants only allow SR to submit trouble tickets once a month so it can take a while sometimes. It just depends on the merchant and the issue. Sometimes the credit is sitting there with no userid and it can be match up as soon as you file a ticket. Some times the merchants make Angie work for the credit. Work for it she does though. Keep checking to make sure that Angie hasn't requested more info from you. Once they are marked Submitted to Merchant then it is in the merchants hands and we can only wait for their reply. Angie does revisit them so you don't have to worry they will be lost in the shuffle. Good luck!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wickedwitchoware View Post
    I'm fairly new here and it seems like everytime i do shopping they never show up.on july 1st posted 2 trouble tickets and they are still not resolved. Is that the norm?

Then I just shopped at target last week and the credits are non existent. Am I doing something seriously wrong ? I shop through the link on SR so I cant figure it out.

thanks!
    It does seem odd that you would have that many crediting problems. We have some people who have never had to file a trouble ticket in years of shopping. Others have to file them more frequently but it's usually because of a specific problem. Might there be something on your computer either overwriting the cookies or dropping them altogether?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Trouble Tickets come in for review and within a few hours are generally through the first stage and moved over to "Under SR Review" for research. Within a few days, the ticket should either be resolved, in need of more info from you, or moved to "Submitted to Merchant" status. Once submitted to the merchant for further review, it may take a few days or it could take a couple of weeks, generally speaking we don't have a problem getting merchant responses, but we do have to wait until they've completed their process. After about 30 days, I will do a follow up, and after about 90 days, tickets are closed if we've not seen resolution.

In terms of credits, 98% or more of our transactions credit without any problems. If you are seeing a problem on nearly every order, you may need to seek some help here. Read the stickies about shopping, ensure your computer settings are allowing cookies, don't have multiple windows open during shopping, ensure you are logged in to your SR account, don't use coupon codes not found at SR, etc. Those are the most common tips. I'm sure others will have helpful tips as well.

I'm happy to help with trouble ticket issues. If you need an update on something, simply make a note on the ticket or open a ticket to inquire about activity on your account. I'll answer all TT concerns as quickly as possible.
    Angie

well since im such a techie(note sarcasm here) I'm guessing that my cookies are set alright ,I get credit from surveys no problem.my settingfor my cookies is at medium which was allowing 3rd party stuff...lol told you my skills are amazing!!

thanks for your help

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by wickedwitchoware View Post
    well since im such a techie(note sarcasm here) I'm guessing that my cookies are set alright ,I get credit from surveys no problem.my settingfor my cookies is at medium which was allowing 3rd party stuff...lol told you my skills are amazing!!

thanks for your help
    Hmmm, as long as your set up to allow all 3rd party cookies that should be ok.

THe only other thought i have is that you can't open any other sites to search for coupons etc while shopping or that other site will overlay the SR cookie and grab "credit" from SR. So say you were shopping Target after you clicked through SR but opened another window and googled a free shipping coupon, if you clicked on anothe coupon site their cookie would overlay SR.
    To go along with that, most companies will not honor other coupons so it's a chance your taking if you do decide the coupon is better or more worthwhile to use. They then feel that they don't have to pay SR the commission, if it wasn't a code listed on SR.

Just some more info, HTH!
    April
    Sunshine Rewards

thanks for all the help

ya ! got my snapfish credit today. thanks for all the help

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

What browser are you using? I had a shopping issue in April/May because I was still using IE6 and switching that up with Firefox and only 25% of my credits came through without a TT. Once I upgraded to IE7 and quit using Firefox for shopping I didn't have any problems.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

That is funny you mention it Cate because I think my shopping started coming in better when I upgraded to IE7 also. It could be a coincidence but I have noticed that everything credits much easier for me in the past 2 months+. So nice!
    Sunshine Rewards