Thread: School Uniforms

Default School Uniforms

Just thinking about Back to School racing quickly upon us, yikes! Didn't summer just start?

For those of you who will need school uniforms, don't forget that we have the following merchants that carry what you may need:

French Toast
    Kmart
    Sears

I'll add more to the list as we find them.
    Angie

Gap has some on clearance, plus free shipping until Thurs.
    Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Thanks, jfrog!

Just received an alert that Aeropostale carries "Uniform Approved" items to meet your school uniform needs. They have also added the new kids line of clothes called P.S.

Today through July 22nd you can get 15% off any 5 uniform items with their online coupon deal.

Check out Aeropostale if you need School Uniforms!
    Angie

Oh, how I wish my kids would wear uniforms. Sigh. It would make life so much easier - and I truly feel it is better for the school environment.

Hey, Tricia - do your girls wear uniforms?
    Sunshine Rewards

Justice is also selling "school approved" uniforms online only.

And Target now has a line of school uniforms.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

With everyone back in school, you may have what you need. However, from time to time you might need to replace pieces that get worn out or too small. If that's the case with your current school uniforms, Aeropostale is having a two day sale on all their Uniform Approved items.

Buy 5 and get 20% off with Code: BUY5GET20. This code is available on their site! If you need to order school uniforms, this is a good deal!
    Angie

Kmart is also having a sale on their French toast uniforms.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    With everyone back in school, you may have what you need. However, from time to time you might need to replace pieces that get worn out or too small. If that's the case with your current school uniforms, Aeropostale is having a two day sale on all their Uniform Approved items.

Buy 5 and get 20% off with Code: BUY5GET20. This code is available on their site! If you need to order school uniforms, this is a good deal!
    I didnt' need the uniforms but when you posted their fall weekend sale I checked it out. I was able to get DS 6 new shirts for fall/winter that were on sale then the extra 25% off . For $95 (with shipping) I bought him 3 long sleeve polo's, 3 long sleve henley types, a hoodie and myself a hoodie fleece type. Most shirts ended up coming up between $7-$10. THat's a great price for Aeropostle, I can't even do that well at the outlet by me! Now that he's asking for particular brands I'm always on the look out for the big sales.
    Sunshine Rewards