Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Offers That Pay BIG Money

Default Offers That Pay BIG Money

I've just added and updated a few offers that have really nice payouts for those interested. Check out the following offers and Payouts!

Discover Escape Card $20.00
    All Music Access $7.00
    Doubleday Book Club $10.00
    EliteCashWire.com $10.00
    Gevalia $9.00
    eFax $7.00
    ADT Home Security $50.00
    Perfect Brownie Baking Pan $5.00
    LifeLock $12.00
    Pingo $8.00
    Netflix $6.00
    Blockbuster $10.00
    Smart Diets $5.00
    Bagsbuy $7.00
    Silkies Tights $6.00
    Silkies Shortz $6.00
    Last edited by missangie; 10-07-2009 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Refreshed the List!
    Angie

I have a bunch of questions about the Costco AMEX card, (not mentioned here, but it is 20 credits...) but I'm not sure if you guys can answer them, or if I would need to inquire with Amex. I'll shoot my questions here just in case anyone knows:

I've thought about getting this card for a couple years as we are avid Costco shoppers. However....

Does anyone know, can I still be an Executive Costco member with this as my card? Can I still get it at 10AM on weekdays? Can I still earn 2% back on my Costco purchases? This credit card says 1%, but what if I use my AMEX card to flash to get in the warehouse, but use my debit to pay?? That's what I am confused about- do I forfeit the 2% earnings as an Exec member by having this card?

Costco is SO customer oriented, I have a feeling this card is a win-win no matter what. I'll see if I can find any more information on the Costco website.

I also already have an Amex card- it's paid off except for the current cycle- I would rather not have 2 Amex cards, but I love that I've been a customer since 2002 with the Blue card and have excellent credit. Hmm..
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Unfortunately, we don't have any information about the AMEX card beyond what is on their site.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I went ahead and applied. I think it ends up being a better deal overall. If the 2% executive rebate won't be applicable anymore, I'll just go to the regular membership, not a huge deal. I might start using this car for gasoline & airplane tickets since it pays a 3% and 2% for those! I have to buy my flight tickets for Orlando soon, so hopefully I will get the card by the time I'm ready to purchase.

I also like that Sunshine gives 20 credits AND I get a $25 credit in rewards with Costco with my first purchase. That's a nice chunk of 'free'!

And have I said it before- I Costco.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Has anyone else been able to sign up for BingoWorld? It will let me fill everything out but there is no way to submit the info
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I get a prompt at the bottom of the page that I am unable to sign up at this time. I wonder if they have a daily cap or have new sign ups on hold? I'll check it again later. Seems odd that the sign up would be available without the option to submit. If this site doesn't work for us, I'll switch us over to BingoVille!! Check back for an update.
    Angie

I've added the Boca Java offer to the list. This is a great offer at a nice payout for those interested.
    Angie

This is a great thread to take a look at for today's contest! Don't forget that the As Seen on TV offers usually have nice payouts as well. Let's make July your best month ever.

Don't forget too that the payouts may be smaller, but surveys everyday add up fast!
    Angie

Angie,

Thanks! Found a cute horse print for the tote bag for dd.

Just an FYI - The Easy Bakeware offer goes to Shamwow.

Off to check more offers.

Sue
    Sunshine Rewards

I don 't know if it is just me but I still cannot join Bingo World
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards