Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get 5% back on gift cards....

Default Get 5% back on gift cards....

Check out drugstore.com array of gift cards. From Pizza Hut to Disneyland, you can get 5% cash back. This may be for a limited time, so get'em now.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/drugstore/
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Sorry, I'm probably a little slow, can you clarify the limited time for me?

Is the 5% back for a limited time limited (as in they normally only give 3% back), or is it that Drugstore.com has gift cards for a limited time (do they not usually have giftcards in stock), or do they always carry gift cards but don't normally give cash back on giftcards, so that's the limited time part of the deal?

Quote Originally Posted by lildebbie View Post
    Sorry, I'm probably a little slow, can you clarify the limited time for me?

Is the 5% back for a limited time limited (as in they normally only give 3% back), or is it that Drugstore.com has gift cards for a limited time (do they not usually have giftcards in stock), or do they always carry gift cards but don't normally give cash back on giftcards, so that's the limited time part of the deal?
    Carrying gift cards for them is new and they are evaluating paying back on the gift cards because most places won't. So, if there is something you want, I'd recommend getting it now while they are paying the cash back.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

O.k. Thanks! Gotta talk with DH. I hope to be be able to take advantage of this!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I tried to order 2 $50 ones and they wanted to charge 4.95 s/h. So I backed out for now, since I can get them at the grocery store without a s/h.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I tried to order 2 $50 ones and they wanted to charge 4.95 s/h. So I backed out for now, since I can get them at the grocery store without a s/h.
    Didn't know about that....it does say if you order and free shipping item that they will ship the entire order for free. You might want to look at that option.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Wow! Need I say more. Wow! You can get Itunes with 5% cash back over the 1% cash back. That is awesome. I might have to add one to my drugstore order. I was looking at the disneyland tickets. An AP on there even if you had to pay shipping would be a huge cash back. Too bad they don't have WDW. Do you know if they are going to add more?

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Didn't know about that....it does say if you order and free shipping item that they will ship the entire order for free. You might want to look at that option.
    I'll try but the shipping was free there was another line for s/h that they wanted to charge.
    Sunshine Rewards

Nope, won't work, added something free, surcharge they want to charge.

Shipping comes up FREE, shipping surcharge 4.95 and I put a free item in the cart.
    Sunshine Rewards

do we know of they are still doing the 5% back on gift cards??
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards