Thread: I am doing something wrong? Survey and a question.

Default I am doing something wrong? Survey and a question.

Each day, I try for the surveys. I've only managed to be accepted to three of them and only two credited.

I am still new at this, but it seems that with the first one, I get in about half-way or so through the questions and it says that I'm not who they are looking for...is there a way to find out earlier so that I'm not wasting my time and theirs?

I don't have kids, I'm married and I spend a lot of money buying things.

Also, I found the RV thing as posted on the message boards. What do you call that type of promotion and are there others? I won't do anything that requires money on my end (other than my usual online shopping that I now check first through your listings before I shop) but I'm happy to fill out forms and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Handbag Lady View Post
    Each day, I try for the surveys. I've only managed to be accepted to three of them and only two credited.

I am still new at this, but it seems that with the first one, I get in about half-way or so through the questions and it says that I'm not who they are looking for...is there a way to find out earlier so that I'm not wasting my time and theirs?

I don't have kids, I'm married and I spend a lot of money buying things.

Also, I found the RV thing as posted on the message boards. What do you call that type of promotion and are there others? I won't do anything that requires money on my end (other than my usual online shopping that I now check first through your listings before I shop) but I'm happy to fill out forms and such.
    Unfortunately, the survey not qualifying is a part of life. It can be more likely to happen if you mis-click on a quality question, or are taking what the survey PTB consider to be too fast or too slow.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

The Greenfield daily survey credits the day after you take it except for weekends, those credit on Monday. The 2 cents and OTX surveys usually credit at the top of the hour, the same day.

To make sure that the surveys credit, I always clear cookies between the Greenfield daily survey and trying for the 2 cents survey. Also, if you get a 2 cents or an OTX, make sure you clear cookies after it credits, before trying for the same survey again the next day.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thank you!

I just did the Two Cents one today and I am a fast reader and clicked a section very fast. (It was on fast food and I eat at them all the time. They asked which ones I ate at and I ate at all of them and clicked away!)

Thaks. Now I know to slow down a little bit.