Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cashout News!!

Default Cashout News!!

Spread the word! The Disney Gift Cards have arrived en masse. I'll definitely be running a special Disney Cash Out in the next week. The more that you cash out, the bigger the savings will be, starting with the $25 cards.

I'm really psyched. This was a big leap of faith for me that people would continue doing a lot of offers and cashout out for gift cards because it was a HUGE order (compared to the size of SR). So I can't wait to finish up the details and get it posted.

Ladies and Gentlemen, start your earning!! (sorry....I'm in Indy...I couldn't resist)
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Oooohhh....I can't wait either!! Better start cracking on getting some more credits!! Thanks Tricia!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Woo-hoo!! I can't wait!! I need to boost my earnings in the next few days so I can take full advantage!!

Thanks for giving us something to look forward too!!

Woo Hoo!!!!!!

I'm SO excited!!!!!!! Okay, I gotta get busy! I need about another 3.50 in order to cash out for $200.

Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Fantastic! My account is a bit low right now so I'm going to have to wait for the next special (I'm sure there will be one, right, Tricia????) but I'm pretty good at waiting!

Is the wait over yet???

Michael

Thanks for the advance notice! Hopefully I can get a few more credits before you post the special!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Noooooo!!! I have been building my account hoping for a special and I'm out of town all next week. ok maybe I'll just keep building for next cashout. Good luck to everyone next week with the special cash out and getting those last credits.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Noooooo!!! I have been building my account hoping for a special and I'm out of town all next week. ok maybe I'll just keep building for next cashout. Good luck to everyone next week with the special cash out and getting those last credits.
    Me too Drat!! I don't have a laptop either and my resort doesn't have a business center. I hope I can find a computer at WDW and hope I can log in.

Hope the info gets posted before Saturday noon when we leave!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    PM me after you get back and I'll see what I can do.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Just saw Kathie posted, too. Maybe I can run it so that it overlaps with next week so that you don't have to miss it. I try to do them in lumps because they take so long to process (especially recording all of the numbers on the cards for tracking purposes). But I'll try to think of a way so that people who are out of town next week still have a chance.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs