Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cashout News!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    PM me after you get back and I'll see what I can do.
    Thanks Tricia. I'll be out until after memorial day so its no biggie. my next trip isn't until Sept 2008 so I can wait it out.

Its just kinda funny that of all the weeks picked it was my beach week and the "wireless" internet at the timeshare is spotty at best.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
    Just saw Kathie posted, too. Maybe I can run it so that it overlaps with next week so that you don't have to miss it. I try to do them in lumps because they take so long to process (especially recording all of the numbers on the cards for tracking purposes). But I'll try to think of a way so that people who are out of town next week still have a chance.

Thanks Tricia......if you can do that it will be great. If not that's fine too.

Knowing of the special cashout ahead of time gives me the opportunity to get some more offers done in the next few days to build my 'stash'.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Oh that is great!!!!

Thank you!!! I'll be trying for more $!

Thank you Thank you Thank you Tricia!
    Sunshine Rewards

Well you just made me very glad that I haven't cashed out yet...been just loving watching it grow! ~ guess i better go do some more!

Awesome!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Any idea if you'll do something big again before the end of the year? I have almost $50 right now. But we're not going to DLR again until Dec. So if you think you'll be doing another big cashout later in the year, I might hold off for that and build up my account a bit more.

Tricia,
    Thanks so much for the heads up! I was going to cash out today for Disney GC, but now I will wait for the special. My trip is in 51 days!!!!! Can't wait to spend those Gift Cards!

I SR

Can't wait. I missed the last two because they were pulled before I got to cashout.

But I guess that just means I have more for this time around.

I'm so excited, this will be my first cash out! I need to make some more money before next week!

Guess I better get my bum in gear.....off to make some money!!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards