Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cashout News!!

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

I just got over 50.00 when I checked this am. what is killing me is the 20.00 I have in pending. I purchased when Disney was at a 7% and I am waiting for the wonderful 12% back from my mother's day flowers. I just got 2 friends started on SR. That is also a great way to make money...GET SOME REFERRALS Good luck to everyone. I know I'll be watching.

AGGHHH!!!! I just cashed out at $150!!!! Figures.....I do have $50 still. I keep looking at the offers. I don't think there is any that I can really do that is a good fit for me. Tricia - any new offers coming up that will be good to rack up some points? Some of them I am not sure if I did. A year or so ago, I was not very good at keeping track of my offers. I know I did some on other sites, but don't remember which ones!!!! STINK!!!

Good luck to everyone!

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    AGGHHH!!!! I just cashed out at $150!!!! Figures.....I do have $50 still. I keep looking at the offers. I don't think there is any that I can really do that is a good fit for me. Tricia - any new offers coming up that will be good to rack up some points? Some of them I am not sure if I did. A year or so ago, I was not very good at keeping track of my offers. I know I did some on other sites, but don't remember which ones!!!! STINK!!!

Good luck to everyone!

Angela

I've been adding offers like crazy this week! I would say that I have probably added about 15 new offers in the last week. It's a good mix of a few big offers (Bargain.com, HudHomes, Hoodia, etc), middle size offers (Home Biz stuff, Biz Opp), and the freebie-types (Generous Genie, Brandarama). Depending on your cookies, I would give them a shot. A few of the really new things are things that I know that other sites did not have up yet.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Default Great news

Thanks, Tricia. I have been trying to get to $50 and am really close...if I could only get that Disney Movie Club to credit...hoping.

Now my question. I leave June 8th. Have I waited too long to cash out and get my gift card?? I realize I've been pushing the envelope here, and if I suffer the consequences, I deserve it. I just so wanted that movie club thing to work for me. Have been enjoying the movies, but would enjoy the extra $$ for WDW, too.

Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by swifty View Post
    Thanks, Tricia. I have been trying to get to $50 and am really close...if I could only get that Disney Movie Club to credit...hoping.
    Still waiting for DMC here, too. That would put me right at $150 for the cashout. Any news on this one for the few of us who are still waiting on those credits? Thanks much!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Still waiting for DMC here, too. That would put me right at $150 for the cashout. Any news on this one for the few of us who are still waiting on those credits? Thanks much!
    I'm waiting on this one too. Fingers crossed for everyone!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Now my question. I leave June 8th. Have I waited too long to cash out and get my gift card?? I realize I've been pushing the envelope here, and if I suffer the consequences, I deserve it. I just so wanted that movie club thing to work for me. Have been enjoying the movies, but would enjoy the extra $$ for WDW, too.

Keep up the good work.
    Here's Tricia's reply!
    http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...read.php?t=341
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Default WOW!

Thanks, m4travels! You are G-O-O-D! I would have never found the reply.

Plus, I am thrilled that I can still cash out, even waiting this long.

Thanks, m4travels! You are G-O-O-D! I would have never found the reply.

Plus, I am thrilled that I can still cash out, even waiting this long.
    I just saw that you are in Ohio. You will definitely get your cashout fast. Just let me know when you cashout (in the comments section) when your trip is to remind me that you need the gift cards ASAP.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Default Just wondering

How will we know when the special cash out has been posted? Will there be an announcement on the news page or do we just keep checking out the rewards page?

Last time I found out on the Dis forum, luckily too b/c it was gone soon after that.

I can't wait, I'm so excited!!