Thread: What to give...

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Default What to give...

for Grandparent's Day??

I try to give just a little something to my parents for doing so much for my kids (they watch them while I work - among many other things!)

Any suggestions? I have done the frame/picture/mug/tshirt thing. Of course a SR merchant would be helpful!
    Sunshine Rewards

What about the photo books?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Is redenvelope.com on the SR merchant list. I would try searching there.
    Sunshine Rewards

We take my grandmother out to eat just us - so she can get away from it all and enjoy the family (this is a tradition for mother's day, grandparent's day and her birthday)....also sometimes do gift cards to places where she could only buy herself a treat (not wal-mart or somewhere she'd buy household stuff with)...I've also created her a scrapbook and each holiday we add a few pages to it...

For my mom last year, I got her a gift certificate to a nail salon as I know she likes to treat herself to those. I just went in and asked how much a manicure cost and got the gift card for that amount...For mother's day one year, I made an appointment at the portrait studio and we did a 3 generation picture.

For grandparents day we tend to stick to heartfelt gifts instead of shopping gifts...occasionally for mother's day and grandparents (since they both fall on Sunday), I get up and go to church with my grandmother (this is a big deal for her). We've also loaded up and gotten down there while she's gone to church and had lunch prepared when she got home along with any of the basic cleaning we could do during that time (laundry, dishes, sweeping, etc)
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

My grandmother just loves flowers. She never really got alot so we try to always send her flowers. 1-800 flowers is on the SR site and they are great. they also have wonderful fruit baskets!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards