Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I've always wondered...

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    How many members are there now?
    Yes how many active members??
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Yes how many active members??
    I think our active members are around 8,000. But we only definite active in our system as people who have logged on in the last year, still have valid email addresses, etc. I don't know how many really participate on a daily basis. A few hundred try for surveys every day. A lot more just shop sporadically and don't really visit the forum.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

So Tricia.....what's your favorite movie??

Only 5 posts to go!

So, what's your favorite thing about SR? Working with me I'm sure if very close to the top of the list.
    Angie

Tricia,

Is blogging/reward site running something you will teach your girls? Would you encourage them to follow in your footsteps?
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    Tricia,

Is blogging/reward site running something you will teach your girls? Would you encourage them to follow in your footsteps?
    I know that they will end up blogging pretty soon just because they are so into what I do. Jillian especially. I'll be happy to show them the ropes and let them try it out. But the best part about blogging is that you can have a site no matter what else you do. So my hope is that they will pursue whatever career interests them and then have some blog sites just for fun or extra money. Then as their careers grow, they can figure out where they want to end up. If I'm lucky, SR will be a billion dollar business by the time they grow up and they can be my vice presidents or something. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    Only 5 posts to go!

So, what's your favorite thing about SR? Working with me I'm sure if very close to the top of the list.
    I don't think that I even have a favorite thing. It's just the whole experience. I work from home, which is like a miracle when trying to raise two kids. But I'm also my own boss. That brings a lot of worry in an economy like this. But on the flip side, I'm optimistic enough to keep telling myself that it's going to be alright somehow. So I get the best of all worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    So Tricia.....what's your favorite movie??
    Do I have one? I probably have lots. I can tell you some of the movies that I will stop and watch while I'm flipping through channels...even though I already own my own copies! Is that the mark of a favorite? Grease, Batman, and Cocktail come to mind first. Weird, huh?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Do I have one? I probably have lots. I can tell you some of the movies that I will stop and watch while I'm flipping through channels...even though I already own my own copies! Is that the mark of a favorite? Grease, Batman, and Cocktail come to mind first. Weird, huh?
    Not weird at all, I have several (Grease is one of them) that I do that too also. Any of the HP movies, Roadhouse to name a few.

Come on, dying to see the 9999 roll over! lol
    Sunshine Rewards