Thread: ? about adding some new stores?

Default ? about adding some new stores?

I just joined and went to shop online and the 2 stores that I bought things were not available thru sunshine rewards.
    These stores were:
    Yankee Candle
    QVC
    Is there any chance that they I will be able to shop thru your site with them in the near future?
    Thank you

At this time we don't have them. I don't think that Yankee Candle has an affiliate program and Tricia and I talked about QVC and if its available, she will try to get them. HSN is a lot like QVC, and infact, I like it better, so that may be an alternative for you.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Hi, I wanted to do some shopping at Borders books and barnes and nobles. I do not see these stores listed. Am I missing it?
    Thanks again

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Barnes and Noble is listed but I don't think we have Borders.
    Sunshine Rewards

Barnes and Noble is listed in the shopping section at 3% for books and 2% for video games. I don't see Border's listed. HTH
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by andychris View Post
    Hi, I wanted to do some shopping at Borders books and barnes and nobles. I do not see these stores listed. Am I missing it?
    Thanks again
    If you have a certain book in mind, you might want to check out amazon.com, they seem to have them at such better prices.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Also check Zooba and see if they have them there. Its a great book club if you haven't joined already.
    Sunshine Rewards