Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yay Me !!!!!

Default Yay Me !!!!!

I have been sunshining since 7/8 and I have hit the $200.00 mark !!! I am just kicking myself for not singing up sooner! I learned about SR from the DIS but I always thought it was one of those things that sounded too good to be true so I never signed up. Boy was I wrong !!! Thanks to everyone for all your tips and great advice. Thanks to the Sunshine family for running such a great site. Now I am trying to decide if I want to spend some of my earnings on internet access in 4 weeks when I am on the Magic I don't know that I can go 1 1/2 weeks without my
    my way to

Sunshine Rewards

Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Congrats!!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

congrats! I was sad I didn't find SR sooner than I did last year but I have since made up for it

Have a great cruise vacation and I would vote for using your rewards on frozen drinks instead of internet. We'll help get you back up to speed when you return.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    congrats! I was sad I didn't find SR sooner than I did last year but I have since made up for it

Have a great cruise vacation and I would vote for using your rewards on frozen drinks instead of internet. We'll help get you back up to speed when you return.
    I was kind of thinking that...I will miss out on the surveys but most of the offers stick around long enough that I should be able to make up for lost time when I come back. There is a drink called Miami Vice that I read about that is calling my name already!
    my way to

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by zane_anthony View Post
    I was kind of thinking that...I will miss out on the surveys but most of the offers stick around long enough that I should be able to make up for lost time when I come back. There is a drink called Miami Vice that I read about that is calling my name already!
    Oooh what is a miami vice?

Are you a fan of pineapple? I had something called a pearl harbor at a wedding last weekend - pineapple juice, rum, and amaretto. It was tasty.
    Sunshine Rewards

Oooh what is a miami vice?

Are you a fan of pineapple? I had something called a pearl harbor at a wedding last weekend - pineapple juice, rum, and amaretto. It was tasty.
    Yuummm..sounds great I am drinking pineapple juice right now !

It's pina colada and strawberry daquari swirled.
    my way to

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by zane_anthony View Post
    Yuummm..sounds great I am drinking pineapple juice right now !

It's pina colada and strawberry daquari swirled.
    ahh so it is similar to my swirl or dot margaritas. A local mexican restaurant will do either half and half with regular and strawberry ritas or they will do all regular with just a little strawberry to be the "dot"
    Sunshine Rewards

Congrats! I second the frozen drinks instead of internet. Mmmm...malibu and rum sounds good about now...
    SunshineRewards
    askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default Way to go!!!!

I'm with you, I signed up on 8/16 and could KICK myself for not signing up a year ago when Shelly tried to encourage me to do it!
    Sunshine Rewards

11. Bookmarks