Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yay Me !!!!!

Congratulations!!

I vote for the frozen drinks!!

Have a great time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post

Are you a fan of pineapple? I had something called a pearl harbor at a wedding last weekend - pineapple juice, rum, and amaretto. It was tasty.
    Pearl Harbor is Midouri or melon liquor, vodka and pinapple juice and they are very good.
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 09-03-2007 at 10:15 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Congratulations!!

I vote for the frozen drinks!!

Have a great time!!!

Pearl Harbor is midouri or melon liquor, vodka and pinapple juice and they are very good.
    ahh. that sounds good as well. I think my sorority sister was saying it was similar to that but she didn't know the offical name. Either way it was a good combo. I will have to try a real one though next time I am at the bar.
    Sunshine Rewards

Hey, will we be cruising' together? I leave on the Magic Sept. 29. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am.
    Eva ::: who loves funding my Disney obsession::: DH ::: who just shakes his head because he really doesn't get it::: ::: and a princess and pixie of our own:::

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by minigirl View Post
    Hey, will we be cruising' together? I leave on the Magic Sept. 29. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am.
    Are you on the DIS boards?
    my way to

Sunshine Rewards

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Congratulations!!
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by zane_anthony View Post
    I have been sunshining since 7/8 and I have hit the $200.00 mark !!! I am just kicking myself for not singing up sooner! I learned about SR from the DIS but I always thought it was one of those things that sounded too good to be true so I never signed up. Boy was I wrong !!! Thanks to everyone for all your tips and great advice. Thanks to the Sunshine family for running such a great site. Now I am trying to decide if I want to spend some of my earnings on internet access in 4 weeks when I am on the Magic I don't know that I can go 1 1/2 weeks without my
    WAY TO GO! Isnt it fun to rake in the $$$ I joined 7/29 and hit the $200 mark today as well! Thanks SR!

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Congrats! I'm in the same boat as you - I read all about SR on the DIS when I joined in April or May and figured "if it's too good to be true than it probably is" I even came to the website a few times to look at it, but didn't sign up. I finally did in June and could just KICK myself for not doing it earlier!

I vote for using the money on frozen drinks too - take a little break from the 'net and *gasp* SR and you'll come back rested, relaxed and ready to hit the offers hard!

(besides I've heard that the internet isn't very fast even though you're paying an arm and a leg for it. Don't risk it, just have fun!)
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

Quote Originally Posted by zane_anthony View Post
    Are you on the DIS boards?
    Yes. Same screen name and all. I haven't been to the DCL board in ages though. I NEED to get back there seeing as we sail in less than a month and I'm a total DCL (well, cruisin' in general) newbie.
    Eva ::: who loves funding my Disney obsession::: DH ::: who just shakes his head because he really doesn't get it::: ::: and a princess and pixie of our own:::

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by minigirl View Post
    Yes. Same screen name and all. I haven't been to the DCL board in ages though. I NEED to get back there seeing as we sail in less than a month and I'm a total DCL (well, cruisin' in general) newbie.
    Come join us on the meets thread...there are several of us on there, we have two meets planned and we are doing pirate goody bags for all the kids!
    my way to

Sunshine Rewards

Question Dis Board

Okay, another newbie question. What is the Dis Board!?

Lisa
    Last edited by Blessing and Miracle; 09-04-2007 at 11:32 PM.