Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shoebuy Comes Through!!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It was mainly for Janet. LOL! Most other people get their credits just fine. In fact, I just uploaded about 15 new purchases. But Janet's computer was eating the shoebuy cookies for some reason.
    Thank you for replying! Actually, after posting that last comment, I checked and I had a couple of them to post!

Thank you,

Lisa

Whew, Janet!!! I was actually holding my breath because my last shoebuy credit didn't show up as quickly as they usually do. But no worries, it's there today. Thanks to SR, DS, DH, and I all have new tennis shoes and we are ready for WDW in January!! Mainly though I have shoes I can walk in now to get in shape for WDW!!

I still have a shoebuy credit that I'm waiting for from 7/3 I believe, I've given up hope now.

We file disputes with Shoebuy on all of the trouble tickets and they usually respond on every single one of them. They do turn some of them down if people use other affiliate links, which happens a lot if people are doing a google search to see if there are better coupons out there. There are actually coupon sites that when you visit their site and click on the coupon just to see what it is, it changes your cookie to theirs and they get the credit.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We file disputes with Shoebuy on all of the trouble tickets and they usually respond on every single one of them. They do turn some of them down if people use other affiliate links, which happens a lot if people are doing a google search to see if there are better coupons out there. There are actually coupon sites that when you visit their site and click on the coupon just to see what it is, it changes your cookie to theirs and they get the credit.
    Wow, that is good to know. I will have to remember to clear cookies more often.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards