Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tricia...I'm sorry to say it but...

[QUOTE=iluvamystery89;257315]i LOVE SR and will do whatever i can to keep it around. what can i (or anyone else) do?

I would also like to know other things that I could do to help SR. I have started a little xmas shopping, trying to take advantage of sales on some sites. I also shop Amazon through the SR link knowing it helps contest prizes, etc. I try for a DS every single day, usually many, many times a day (lately). When I'm off in the summer it's much easier for me to try multiple times a day. During the school year much harder as I'm hardly home. I don't often try for OTX and if I can't get a DS then I can't try for e SM.

Thanks for the reminder to click on the banners. I do forget to do that. Like someone else mentioned, I would much rather see the contests or freebies go away than SR go away!

Please share some other things that we can do to help! Thanks!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I like this thread. I think being open about things like this is a great motivator

OK, so I guess maybe I posted too soon...as I promised Cindy in my earlier post, I tried for an OTX survey and got one on the second attempt...I guess I'll keep trying those for a while, even if I'm not doing the DS.
    Sunshine Rewards

One way that helps us a lot is to review and take advantage of some of the forum banner offers. These are offers we are not allowed to incentivize and historically get little traffic on even though we try to find things that would be of interest for our demographic. If we get more people to try these, we have more money to use on contests and payouts in general.

Tricia added two new offers today. The Avon opportunity offer and the 3 Easy Steps to Weightloss offer are both very easy. If either are of interest, please feel free to check them out. And thanks for all the ways you use SR!!
    Angie

I have had more diffculty recently than usual getting surveys, but I have kept trying each day anyway - it's just that if I absolutely cannot get one, I don't stress about it like I might have once! OTX is much harder for me for some reason anymore, so I only try those now and then, as well as offers on occasion. I know I don't do as much as I once did, but I try to stay active and do something each day - I realize how it affects SR as a business when many slow down their activity. I'm just glad for what I can earn with surveys and shopping, and plan to stay loyal to SR! Thanks for being open with us, Tricia, and I do sincerely hope SR stays around for many years to come.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    One way that helps us a lot is to review and take advantage of some of the forum banner offers. These are offers we are not allowed to incentivize and historically get little traffic on even though we try to find things that would be of interest for our demographic. If we get more people to try these, we have more money to use on contests and payouts in general.

Tricia added two new offers today. The Avon opportunity offer and the 3 Easy Steps to Weightloss offer are both very easy. If either are of interest, please feel free to check them out. And thanks for all the ways you use SR!!

Thanks to those of you trying these banner offers! I hope they are as easy as I indicated. I'm seeing the traffic, and I appreciate it!!
    Angie

Unless I am away from home and have no computer access, I try the surveys every single day. Usually, I try in the morning before work, sometime during the work day (yikes - but I AM pretty productive nevertheless), right after I get home from work and before bedtime. Some days all of this isn't necessary, but lately all these are necessary and I'm still not qualifying. I qualified one day when you did the month-long trifecta contest, and I tried every day. For me, OTXs are harder to get than the daily, but I'm having a lot harder time qualifying period than I used to.

I do the freebies, too. Shop a little, but I can't do much since my husband was cut to part-time in his job, which is with the media and, thus, a major reason why I don't qualify for a lot of the surveys . . . I've also finally (still haven't gotten over the big Stub Hub purhase last year)trained my DH pretty well --he went through SR for my mother's day gift.

Just got a DS and an OTX! Not bad for a Friday afternoon!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Question on banner clicking: Most of the time when I click on a banner it replaces the current page instead of opening a new window. If I choose to right click and "Open in new window (or tab)" will SR still get credit?

And...do we have to be logged into the forum for SR to get credit (I'm guessing no, but wanted to be sure). I read many times a day, but rarely log in.

Thanks!

[
    Actually Tricia, now that I am thinking about it, I do have a question in regard to this...When I try for a survey with several boxes checked and get the "no surveys available" message, does that indicate that my demographic may not match up with the demographics on ANY of the surveys that go with the boxes I have checked? Or is that just a glitch? I know there have been times in the past that I HAVE beeen able to complete a survey after getting that message, but more often than not, like today, I keep getting that message over and over again once I get it...should I just assume that I won't meet the demographic requirements if I get that message? Just wondering. I do appreciate all you do here for us and your trying to keep us all happy. Know that even if I am not taking surveys, I am not going anywhere![/QUOTE]

I am curious about the "no surveys available" message as well. I have gotten this message when I have completed a survey too quickly ~ at least that's what I assume. I read very quickly. I read/answer then I wait before I click the next. If I forget to wait, many times I have gone to the 'no surveys' page.

But usually I can go back in and the boxes I've checked are there and I can try another survey. I wonder if you clear cookies and try again, if you would see the boxes.

Surveys this month have been harder to come by. I really am hitting them hard because I want to cash out at the end of the month for our trip to Disney. Greenfield are usually easier than any of the others. I can not get an OTX to save my life. I keep getting kicked out of those. I'm struggling with SM surveys as well.
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards