Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tricia...I'm sorry to say it but...

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

As for me, I just plug along and try at least a daily survey and OTX survey every day. I usually get one or the other. Once in a blue moon, I get a trifecta and practically shout out in joy. However, that's only once every other week or so. I do get boxes for which I am qualified to check for Greenfield that take me to the "you don't qualify for any surveys" page. One of these is "I travel frequently for leisure" which has my name written all over it, LOL. However, if that is the only box I have to check, I come up with the "you don't qualify....." page. I just don't check that and a few other boxes anymore, even if I have to check "none of the above" box. Sometimes I get survey opportunities from the "none of the above" box. If I still can't get a survey, I'll try back later. The one thing I refuse to do is OBSESS over getting a survey. That would spoil my fun. So I just relax, read the forum, try for at least two surveys everyday, do some paid offers a couple times a week, and shop and shop and shop..........

Honestly, I never particularly paid attention to the banners between post. I certainly had never clicked on one before despite the fact that I DO click on the top ones. I will try to make more of an effort to click on ALL the banners from now on.
    Last edited by spring; 07-18-2009 at 07:03 AM.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    Question on banner clicking: Most of the time when I click on a banner it replaces the current page instead of opening a new window. If I choose to right click and "Open in new window (or tab)" will SR still get credit?

And...do we have to be logged into the forum for SR to get credit (I'm guessing no, but wanted to be sure). I read many times a day, but rarely log in.

Thanks!
    The general banners will open and credit properly if you right click. I think the google ones have to be a direct click. But you definitely do not have to be logged into the forum.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

woohoo !!! all of the talk got me into doing surveys today !! My first time for doing a GF in like 3 or 4 months !!! so far i am 2 out of 3 surverys !!! woohoo

GF and OTX down and one more to go !!!

Want to hear something crazy? Today has BY FAR been our best day this month across the board--surveys, offers, and shopping. A couple things were just luck (Angie getting the big college offer and some of the Disney Movie Club credits starting to show up). But I really think that the majority of it was just everyone jumping in to try to help get things going again. I can't thank you enough. I have literally spent 15 hours a day every day this week online trying to figure out how to get us going again. And I'm looking at the numbers for today just in shock at how one really good day can make such a huge difference in our revenue.

So thank you!!!! Hopefully all of your accounts are showing it today (or will be soon) as well!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I am waiting 6 minutes and hoping that my SM survey credit shows up and it will mean I got the trifecta 2 days in a row and it also means I can cash out for my $200 gift card. YAY!!!! I am glad everyone was able to jump in and give everything a try so we can up our accounts and yours.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I am waiting 6 minutes and hoping that my SM survey credit shows up and it will mean I got the trifecta 2 days in a row and it also means I can cash out for my $200 gift card. YAY!!!! I am glad everyone was able to jump in and give everything a try so we can up our accounts and yours.
    Crossing my fingers for you! If mine credits, I will be getting my first trifecta in what seems like an eternity! I am glad to see more surveys available (or at least it seems that way!).

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    One way that helps us a lot is to review and take advantage of some of the forum banner offers. These are offers we are not allowed to incentivize and historically get little traffic on even though we try to find things that would be of interest for our demographic. If we get more people to try these, we have more money to use on contests and payouts in general.
    Now that I know this, I will definitely be clicking on them more!

Greenfield absolutely must have added a lot of surveys today. I didn't qualify yesterday and I tried for more than 10 hours. Today I just qualified on my second try!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Hey, maybe I'll have better luck with surveys tomorrow then! For some reason, I actually seem to be doing better on Saturdays lately.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

i finally got a DS too! sometimes it takes all day, but i refuse to give up until i go to bed. way to go everyone! we rock!