Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Tricia...I'm sorry to say it but...

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    I started one about cat litter - answered all types of questions specifically about cat litter - my progression bar was moving across the bottom - 15 minutes into the survey - 2 spots from the end of the progression bar - it tells me I don't qualify to complete it!

That happened to several of us late last week with the cat litter survey. It's very rare that this happens to me well into a survey, so it was probably just one of those "different" kind, but for me that's certainly not the norm. Just thought I'd let you know that you weren't alone with the cat litter one.
    Rest assured that the company does not get your info. If you get anything that says you didn't qualify, that info never leaves GF.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Rest assured that the company does not get your info. If you get anything that says you didn't qualify, that info never leaves GF.
    That is good to know - atleast they are not getting the information for nothing! Thanks for the information - it makes me feel better about getting booted late into a survey.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

One of the other things that I forgot to say that we get paid for are the VIDEOS at the bottom of the forum. It's less than a penny for every video that gets watched, but it can add up over time.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    One of the other things that I forgot to say that we get paid for are the VIDEOS at the bottom of the forum. It's less than a penny for every video that gets watched, but it can add up over time.
    OK - When I read you post I thought videos? I don't remember ever seeing videos and I scrolled all the way down and there they are. I guess I just never paid any attention to them. I promise to look around more.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    So do you get paid if I watch the same video mutiple times?? Or is it for the first time only. Hey I click for pennies for me - I can watch for pennies for you.

EPCOT's Family of the Day, June 9, 2007

I am just beginning to get going again here myself. I was on hers so much the year before last that I was totally wiped out from it. Now with my dh just gone througha lay off after 17 years I will need the extra money!!

Quote Originally Posted by mum4jenn View Post
    I am just beginning to get going again here myself. I was on hers so much the year before last that I was totally wiped out from it. Now with my dh just gone througha lay off after 17 years I will need the extra money!!
    Welcome back and good luck!!

And sorry to hear about your husband. These are the times that try mankind!

Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187