Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crocs Being Discontinued?

Default Crocs Being Discontinued?

Now I know the reason for the 15% off and free shipping. Just as we are talking here in the forum about how SR is having trouble, I read an article that Crocs has been given until the end of September to turn around their numbers or they might be shutting down. So if you love Crocs, you had better get them now for two reasons...1) They may not sell them anymore soon, and 2) You want to help them stay in business.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Yes crocs filed bankruptcy the first part of the year. It just shows how much of a fad they are. I need new flip flops but I need cash flow too.

My girls and I never got into them, but I know some people swear by them. I like my Alice ones for places where I might get wet (like the beach) because I know that they won't give me blisters. But those are the only ones I have.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

They have been the only things I have been able to wear during the pregnancy

WOW! My friends have multiple pairs of them... different colors... I just jumped on the bandwagon now that they have styles that look good.
    I had no idea (been sounding clueless today in my posts...hmmm)

My father was told he had to have an operation for some foot pain I can't remember the technical name of it... He started wearing crocs instead of going barefoot in the house, and the pain went away...
    When my husband started getting foot pain, I immediately bought him a pair...

Thanks for the heads up... I'll have to buy them in the next few sizes for the kids, and buy the pair for myself I have been eyeing.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Oh no! I love my Crocs! They are pretty much the only shoes I will wear at Disney. I don't like the clog style, but I do like some of the other styles. I was just thinking about getting a couple new pairs for me and for my dd. Looks like I better order soon!
    Claudia

Someone just told me today about Crocs financial difficulties. I have been thinking about a pair of mammoth crocs for the winter. I'd better order too. I LOVE my crocs!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

I now own 5 pair of crocs and I love them all. I bought 2 new pair for the Affiliate Summit cause I know we will be on our feet a bunch but I wanted something comfortable and stylish. Even got a couple pair of wedge ones to be able to wear with a summer skirt. I sure hope they stay in business. I have really really bad feet and these help me so much.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

well i just placed my 2nd crocs order this week...and I've still never worn them! I ordered some last weekend for DD and I, then with today's awesome sale i ordered a pair for DH. we'll see if I need to order more soon!
    Jennifer -

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I wear the professional ones and the Rx ones for work and alot of the other nurses that I work with wear them. My only real complaint is they make my feet hot so I wear thick socks (bought from Hanes thru SR ) and make sure to get the ones with side vents/holes.