Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crocs Being Discontinued?

I absolutely LOVE my CROCS!!! I like to watch the show "What not to Wear" but I would never want to be on it (even though I could probably use it) because I would be afraid they would throw away all my crocs...I have: 1pr. Mammoths, 1pr. professionals, 2 pr. Caymans, 2 pair Athens flip flops (1 of those is Red Sox!), and 2 other pairs of flip flops....so 8 pr in all. I wear them whenever I can...I don't buy slippers anymore either, just wear my crocs. My dd has several pair, and DH has 3-4 pr as well...we all love them. They are the only thing I wear in WDW with the exception of if we dress up at night.

I would be very sad if they went out of business...but now I need to go look to see if I can find the Athens style and color that I need to replace and a pair of Professionals in brown...
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh, no! That's awful news. We love them here. I may have to stock up on a few pair for myself and buy Cameron a couple pair in the next few sizes up.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I love mine too! I was going to ask if it made a difference in ordering from crocs.com or Shoebuy, but Shoebuy doesn't have the beach style, which is what I like best. Crocs.com does have it, in light blue (my fave color) for 24.99. Do they charge sales tax as well? I'm consdiering ordering from them, but want to wait till Wednesday night so I can make sure I didn't spend too much on vacation. I also don't want to take the chance that they will deliver while I'm gone!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Wink

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MY CROCS!!
    I have had three pairs of Mickey crocs in the Pearl/Pink combo in the past and loved them so much, that when Crocs had a great sale recently, I ordered 5 pairs of Disney Beach...in all colors!! Got them on the Crocs Outlet, when they were onsale for 14.99!! I also order a pair for my friends little girl pink/purple and they were 9.99...just so I could get Free shipping!

I have two pairs of the professionals (for work) and I just bought a pair of the Athen's sandals, with Mickey's on them (I know obsessed!) from a gal on Ebay...they are great, I got a chocolate/blue pair and she just sent me a pic of the pink/orange ones she has(not too crazy about the orange) but she sells them for 24.99 + 7.95 for shipping if your interested I'll send anyone the link.

I also have a pair of Mammoth's for winter...guess I'll have to order more real soon, cause' I'll be very, very sad if they go out of business.
    They treat my feet right!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

I found a 25% off coupon on the Budget Board yesterday, I really don't like Crocs, but I needed some new flip flops and I can't find my favorite Reffs anywhere, so I did order some from Crocs. I think it was a great deal. 25% off and free shipping, shopped through SR for 4% back and used my Disney Visa for the points. Thanks Tricia!

I did read that they anticipate staying the the Pro business for nurses and the like, but may cut way back on the other stuff.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Just so you know if you used a coupon from another site to get 25% off you probably won't get your cash back from SR. Merchants don't want to pay SR when we use other coupons from other sites. Just a heads up in case the credit shows up you will know not to file a TT.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Wow. I would have thought they would be doing well with the amount of them I see all over the place (on people's feet). People even had them over in Europe which I thought was funny since Europeans seem to be so fashion forward in all the magazines. I have a pair of Crocs flip flops that I enjoy wearing. People find it hard to believe they are made by Crocs. Maybe they should start advertising the "fashion" styles more.
    Sunshine Rewards