Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Course Advisor - Nursing and Healthcare [ID: 3618]

Default Course Advisor - Nursing and Healthcare [ID: 3618]

I dont understand... i know i need the duh sign...

are we signing up for classes on line ?

Any updates on what these offers are about? Are you signing up for courses or just for further information?
    Sunshine Rewards

i signed up just for further information and then i checked my email and looked over some of the classes and now they are in my credit hold until aug 15th

woohoo !!!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I just went and did the Allied Health one. I have been trying to decide whether to go back for a second degree in Nursing or a Master's Degree in Health Care Administration so this was perfrect timing. I haven't gotten an email from them though.
    Sunshine Rewards

I got a phone call from one of the U.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

This is definitely only for people seriously considering. It's not actually supposed to be for rewards programs, but Angie got special permission. If they think we are defrauding them, they will revoke our credits.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

one of the online course is sending me paperwork to look over i think this offer is pretty neat.

Kevin actually got his Masters in IT through University of Maryland, University College online.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    This is definitely only for people seriously considering. It's not actually supposed to be for rewards programs, but Angie got special permission. If they think we are defrauding them, they will revoke our credits.
    I also just got an email from an admissions person from one of the Univ. and responded to his email. I hope they would not think it was fraud if you didn't actually sign-up for anything now. In the offer I checked my interest was for sometime in the future (one of the categories I can't quite remember), but not immediately. I hope that's okay.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

The school that is sending me info is University of Pheonix. It is closer to me than the University that I graduated from. I can do online classes as well as on campus classes and they have classes at hours that are good for adult learners. Now I just have to make the final decision on whether I want to do this and get my Masters in Healthcare Administration or go back the traditional method and complete my Nursing degree. I LOVE online classes, my school had a very large online curriculum. They work well for me because I typically work at a different pace than others and need to be able to do the work at night when the kids are asleep. I just am having a hard time letting go of my childhood dream of being a nurse. Decisions, decisions!

BTW Tricia, that was why I did only the Nursing and Allied Health offer because I knew I already had a bachelors in Human Resource Management so I wasn't looking at another business degree. Hopefully everyone else will be as prudent so we don't get those credits revoked.
    Sunshine Rewards