Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Course Advisor - Nursing and Healthcare [ID: 3618]

mine was from an online college out of coloardo.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I actually want to get my hospitality management degree so this is a good thing.

I'll just reiterate what Tricia said. I did request special permission to run these offers. It is important that you take advantage of them only if you have genuine interest. There are several programs and schools to choose from. Please take a serious look if you are interested in college or continuing education, but please do NOT do these offers if you have no intention of requesting additional information or communicating with a college representative regarding your interests.

Thanks!
    Angie

Angie, I did both of these offers because I DO have a genuine interest but I noticed others have received emails since they registered and I have not.
    I did put that the best time to contact me was in the AM so maybe I'll get emails then. These are great offers! I hope that the info will help in my decision of which degree to pursue!

I did the general interest one. The college is REALLY close to my house and I hadn't realized it! They also have online courses available. The rep I talked with is sending me more information- sounds really interesting!
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh well I am interested in getting a nursing degree I have actually been looking into it and taking some classes. I was unable to do the offer because there were no schools in my area.

I completed the Health care offer, I have been thinking about going back to school to become a nurse. I got an email, but it is for an online only school, I was looking for a school near me with online and actual physical classes. So hopefully they will call me soon.

My mother signed up for the general offer, she wants to go back to school too. She got a bunch of emails from different schools that she is considering.

I hope that this is okay, I am geniunely interested in both offers and wouldn't want to do anything that would result in credits being revoked.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Well, maybe I'm not so prudent because I did sign up for a general interest one but don't know that I am actually going to be able to do more classes anytime too soon, tho. I am interested in knowing more at least tho, so I did sign up for info. Like someone else mentioned, I hope they don't consider it fraud if you don't actually commit to doing something now - surely it should be fine to want info w/out being obligated to go ahead and definitely sign up for classes. It does say, no obligations.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I have gotten nothing from anyone actually.

I signed up for info on getting my masters in mathematics education (I've been out of teaching for almost 10 years now raising my kids but since my youngest is only home for another year, it's time to start getting back into the swing of things). The University of Phoenix is the college that came up for me. I live in NJ so obviously I can't attend courses in Phoenix and I've never taken online courses before. Do employers take online courses seriously or will it look like I'm taking the easy way out? Since I've been out of the teaching field for so long, I'm looking for ways to show on my resume that I'm working on updating my skills, etc.
    Debbie