Thread: ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just spent 40 + minutes on a sunscreen survey and was only HALF way through and it kicked me out telling me something was wrong with the link!

If you get that survey I would just stop right there, I was so aggravated with all the questions I almost stopped anyway, then to get kicked out... UGH!!!!

Sorry, just had to vent!

April
    Sunshine Rewards

oooooooooh me too. I was so mad but then i got another really easy one that helped ease my aggravation

That happened to me just now. I was on a KFC survey. I had been trying all morning and finally got this one.....GRRRRRR......

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm in the sunscreen one right now and it is absolutely AWFUL! If I hadn't spent so much time on this already, I would quit. Run far, far away from the suncreen one!!!
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

TXMouseChaser is offline Do we get crowns with the little leprechan on it and adorned in pennies?

Don't do the sunscreen one.. I took my time, read everything, gave thoughtful answers and after 20 plus minutes it said there was something wrong with the server and it took me to an error page!!!

Sunshine Rewards

I was able to complete the sunscreen one but it literally took an hour to complete I was so hoping that it was going to be one of the ones that asked for your opinion of it at the end. They would have gotten a few choice words from me
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Yep! There were a lot of us last week cursing the sunscreen survey! I think there are words to this effect on the surveys to avoid thread!!

I did the sunscreen one last week and yes, it was torture. I got an error screen somewhere in there too, but I hit back or refresh and when I clicked the next page link the second time it worked.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards