Thread: Disney Cashouts

Default Disney Cashouts

For anyone who cashed out before midnight last night (Sept 3), your cashouts went directly to the post office this morning. I had quite a few from mid-to-end of last week (both Disney Dollars and Disney Gift Cards) that I processed over the weekend. I took them straight to the post office to mail this morning so that 1) they would be safe, and 2) they would get there faster. So be checking your mailboxes starting on Thursday. It usually takes 1 day to get anywhere in Indiana, 2 days for the midwest, and 3 days for the rest of the Continental U.S. (The one Canadian one that I mailed will probably take more like a week)
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks for the heads up Tricia!
    You take such good care of all of us!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Thanks for the update Tricia!! That was my last cashout before our trip in 13 days!!

Now it's time to start saving for Christmas shopping!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

So would that include my cashout from Aug. 23? I'm still waiting on that GC.

Oh, and Tricia- I just cashed out for another $25 Disney GC. I leave for Disneyland the first week of October. Any chance both GC will be here for my trip?

I know you are busy taking care of us. Just thought I could ask ya
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    So would that include my cashout from Aug. 23? I'm still waiting on that GC.

Oh, and Tricia- I just cashed out for another $25 Disney GC. I leave for Disneyland the first week of October. Any chance both GC will be here for my trip?

I know you are busy taking care of us. Just thought I could ask ya
    Looks like your other one did go out this morning. I'll probably run Disney cashouts again at the end of next week. That should give your cashout today PLENTY of time to get there for your trip.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Awesome! This is my first ever cashout...for a $100 Disney GC! I'm so excited!
    Heather
    Sunshine Rewards

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Thanks so much, Tricia. Between SR GC and my Disney Rewards Dollars from my Disney Visa, we have over $200 in "mad" money for the park!! That's going to be so much fun to spend (on my coffees!!!)

I'll keep an eye out for my GCs. Thanks again
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Looks like your other one did go out this morning. I'll probably run Disney cashouts again at the end of next week. That should give your cashout today PLENTY of time to get there for your trip.
    Thanks soo much And with you going again at the end of next week I am going to be busy busy over the next few days trying to make one more cashout before my trip on 9/27 !!!

I love
    my way to

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by zane_anthony View Post
    Thanks soo much And with you going again at the end of next week I am going to be busy busy over the next few days trying to make one more cashout before my trip on 9/27 !!!

I love
    I know what you mean. I'm really debating whether I should risk cashing out on the 15th of this month...when we leave on the 21st! O_O I would LOVE the extra money, I guess we'll see what I do in another week and a half!