Thread: This may be a really dumb question....

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Default This may be a really dumb question....

I apologize if this has already been answered!!

I have never really done much shopping through any of the points sites, but
    I am starting my Christmas shopping (for four kids) and want to try it out!! Figure why not try to earn some extra and I do a LOT of online shopping for Christmas!

My kids are older and want some gidt cards to their favorite stores. If it doesn't specifically say, can I get credit for gift certificates purchases?
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

So far, no. But there will be quite a few of them that run specials just for the holidays. If you want to buy one for one that is NOT listed, email me and I will double check with them to see if they might do commissions.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Thanks Tricia! I'm glad I asked first!!
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

By the way...that was NOT a dumb question! That was a great question!...and there is no such thing as a dumb question here on the forum. You may (and probably have) just found an answer to a question that many of us had!
    Sunshine Rewards

Well, there is one way currently that you can get credit for gift cerificate purchases. There is a merchant call GiveFun.com . You can get 2% back on gc's purchased by going thru the SR link. They even carry Disney gc's!!!
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Check out givefun-they sell some gift cards and you can get rewards.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

GiftCertificates.com is pretty cool as well. With GiveFun, you can give them the GiveFun and they can pick anything they want. With GiftCertificates.com, you can either give them a SuperCertificate and they can get what they want or you can order the individual different types of certificates. Both actually have a little better selection of Brick and Mortar certificates than we have through our online merchants.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default givefun was great!.....m

I ordered them and they arrived with in 5 days! The pending credit just posted today for the 15th.
    I ordered some Disney cards for the kids when we go on vacation, but my DS8 has 2 bday parties this month and since the kids just went back to school I ordered 2 Barnes and Noble giftcards for their bday. Most kids at that age now just want the giftcards anyway, so i didn't feel bad getting them for books, plus I'm getting the credit for it!
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    So far, no. But there will be quite a few of them that run specials just for the holidays. If you want to buy one for one that is NOT listed, email me and I will double check with them to see if they might do commissions.
    That is good to know.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I am still a pecker!

I like being able to buy the Disney Gift Cards!!
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards