Thread: Hyatt at Orlando Airport

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default Hyatt at Orlando Airport

Is there a discount for entertainment book here?

Not sure about that, but if you keep your eyes open you can often find the Hyatt through Hotwire - last time I stayed in June, I got it for $70 plus fees...total somewhere around $88? There are bidding "strategies" online to pretty much guarantee that you're going to get the Hyatt. And then SR cash back on top of it.
    Sunshine Rewards

There is a coupon in the Entertainment Book for a $ 10 rebate when you book a hotel thru Hotwire. That may be what you are thinking about. We did use Hotwire to book the Hyatt six months ago when we had a early flight. I just submitted the info as requested on the coupon when I got back and I received a $ 10 check a few weeks later. It worked very well and it wasn't difficult to get the Hyatt on Hotwire. I think I paid about $ 89.
    src=http://www.sunshinerewards.com/images/bracelet/diamond-diamond-bronze.jpg;

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

How is this done?