Thread: clearing my cookies

Default clearing my cookies

Can someone please help me! How do you clear your cookies with Microsoft Explorer? I clicked on tools and pressed clear cookies, but it dedn't seem like it did anything. I was able to get a few offers, but now since I can't seem to clear my cookies I can't get any more offers to go through. I know they don't all credit, but I am wondering if I am doing something wrong and my cookies aren't really clearing. Thank you to anyone who can help!

Try installing "CCleaner." There is a link in one of the stickies or you can google it. I like it because you can tell it which cookies not to clear, so I don't lose all those auto sign-ins that I like so much. Also, periodically run a good spyware removal program.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I don't think IE tells you anything when you clear cookies. I think once you hit that button it clears them all and you are good to go. I rarely use it though because I prefer CCleaner which cleans out all the crap I pick up - cookies and temp files that I don't need (ie webpage logos and graphics).
    Sunshine Rewards