Thread: Shoebuy Shopping Credits

Default Shoebuy Shopping Credits

I placed an order on Saturday evening for Shoebuy.com and my credit still isn't in pending yet. When I have ordered from them in the past, my credit usually shows up in pending no later than 48 hours from purchase. Is anyone else that ordered from Shoebuy over the weekend still waiting for pending credit? I ask because I have been having issues with things crediting lately and wonder if something is blocking my credits.

Sunshine Rewards

I noticed this morning that my order status is in process and that my card has not been charged yet. Could that be why it's not pending yet? I know I can file a TT if necessary, but I'm trying to figure out if something is blocking cookies or not since I've had a few things not credit lately.

Sunshine Rewards

Did things work out for you?

I had what *felt* like a delay, with shoebuy and another order placed before shoebuy, but ultimately it wasn't a delay at all, so I'm hoping it was a similar situation for you.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Did things work out for you?

I had what *felt* like a delay, with shoebuy and another order placed before shoebuy, but ultimately it wasn't a delay at all, so I'm hoping it was a similar situation for you.
    Thanks for asking. I just got an e-mail today that the shoes have shipped, but still no credit in pending yet. I may have to file a TT for this. It's weird because I've never had a problem with Shoebuy crediting before. The good news is that some other things I have been waiting for have credited into pending so that is exciting!
    Sunshine Rewards

i know i have probably asked this question b4 but i just don't remember the answer i got so here goes. placed an order with shoebuy this morning and got the confirmation email from them already. how long should i keep the cookies in my temp internet file b4 i can delete them so that i can go back into shoebuy again and look for other things to buy for back to school? if someone has an answer to this it would be greatly appreciated.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i know i have probably asked this question b4 but i just don't remember the answer i got so here goes. placed an order with shoebuy this morning and got the confirmation email from them already. how long should i keep the cookies in my temp internet file b4 i can delete them so that i can go back into shoebuy again and look for other things to buy for back to school? if someone has an answer to this it would be greatly appreciated.
    I think as long as you have your conf email your ok.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky- for answering my question. it's been awhile since i bought anything and i just wanted to make sure i don't mess it up. again and have a wonderful sunday.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl