Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Change to Give Us Your Two Cents Surveys

Default Change to Give Us Your Two Cents Surveys

Effective immediately, Give Us Your Two Cents (also known as the "second daily survey" or "SM survey") will NOT be posting back hourly. After the problems that we had over the weekend, we decided to take our business to someone else. These may come up called PayBuyPartner or simply "Opinion Surveys."

We're working with them to see if they can implement the postbacks each hour, but it will likely take a couple of weeks. In the meantime, you will see these posting back once a day.

Hopefully this will alleviate the issues we have had in the past on the weekend where these surveys were all of a sudden routed to something else. The company we were working with conveyed to us that their intent was to continue to do that more and more whenever they felt like it. We don't like confusion.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks for the heads up Tricia! I haven't done that survey yet today, so I'll give it a try!
    Sunshine Rewards

Tricia, should we still wait to clear cookies until it credits or will it track differently?

Quote Originally Posted by secretmoney View Post
    Tricia, should we still wait to clear cookies until it credits or will it track differently?
    You should be able to clear cookies after you get done.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Effective immediately, Give Us Your Two Cents (also known as the "second daily survey" or "SM survey") will NOT be posting back hourly. After the problems that we had over the weekend, we decided to take our business to someone else. These may come up called PayBuyPartner or simply "Opinion Surveys."

We're working with them to see if they can implement the postbacks each hour, but it will likely take a couple of weeks. In the meantime, you will see these posting back once a day.

Hopefully this will alleviate the issues we have had in the past on the weekend where these surveys were all of a sudden routed to something else. The company we were working with conveyed to us that their intent was to continue to do that more and more whenever they felt like it. We don't like confusion.
    I just took a SM survey. I couldn't identify who it was with, but the graphics and text were in blue and it said "Daily Survey." Scared the bejeepers out of me! Thought I did something wrong, but after reading this I guess I'm OK? I understand that it won't credit at the hour, but once a day. Any idea what time I should look for it? I assume it won't be until some time tomorrow.
    Barb

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post
    I just took a SM survey. I couldn't identify who it was with, but the graphics and text were in blue and it said "Daily Survey." Scared the bejeepers out of me! Thought I did something wrong, but after reading this I guess I'm OK? I understand that it won't credit at the hour, but once a day. Any idea what time I should look for it? I assume it won't be until some time tomorrow.
    My guess is that they import them like we do, which means that it can't be done until at least late morning. But if they have a person doing it instead of a computer, it may just be whatever time they get to it?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Well, it will be fun to see when it hits. Like waiting for Christmas morning!
    Barb

Bumping Up!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Thanks for the info, Tricia! I'm now trying to figure out what this means.
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I got one last nite around 11:00 p.m. EST.
    So it will be interesting to see when the credit posts.
    It took about 15 minutes to do the survey.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards