Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I miss Bryan!!!

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Hey, look on the bright side! We can always use this time to TRY and catch up to his number of posts!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisaj68 View Post
    Hey, look on the bright side! We can always use this time to TRY and catch up to his number of posts!!!!

Yeah right!!

Hope you're havin' a Magical Time Bryan!! Miss ya!!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16 View Post
    WOOT WOOT!

I'm sure Bryan is having a great time!

BTW, Happy Anniversary to you and your DH!
    Thank you. We were suppose to go away for the weekend while the MIL had the kids but instead we painted all of there rooms. They look so cute. I am exausted! My oldest DD room is green and purple with tinkerbell all over. My DD7 year old is pink and purple with the princesses all over and my DS5 is a blueish grey with spiderman. They were so suprised and they loved it. My DH said he was planning our anniversary next year. I guess I showed him. LOL

I have only just "met" him and I miss him. It seems awfully quiet without him here.
    SunshineRewards
    TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

LOL - I was thinking the same thing, could you imagine his surprise if someone racked up 3,000 posts by the time he came back? I don't know where he finds the time!
    Sunshine Rewards

I miss him too.. He always adds a little something to everything around here.
    Like Tricia said, I can't imagine him NOT having a good time! I can't wait to read his trip report...I might have to get a special bottle of wine to sip while reading that one!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chocovrdmicears View Post
    I miss him too.. He always adds a little something to everything around here.
    Like Tricia said, I can't imagine him NOT having a good time! I can't wait to read his trip report...I might have to get a special bottle of wine to sip while reading that one!
    I agree, It's gonna be a good one!! Cant wait...1 week down, 1 more to go.

I agree with all of you. I've only just joined, and eventhough he said he was new too he made me feel very welcome. As far as the boards...they always seem very entertaining with his comments. I hope he doesn't get a big head from having his own thread about how much we miss him
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

WELCOME HOME BRYAN!!!

Hope you had a wonderful trip. We all missed you!

Quote Originally Posted by tink2008 View Post
    This forum just isnt the same without him. I hope he is having a blast!:party:
    WoW i am so touched that a Missing Bryan thread was started! I am only just met most of you and am so attached, I know I should know more of your names, and remember you better, its so hard knowing you all know me. but i did miss you while i was gone. I did have a good time and can not wait to share!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I can't imagine him NOT having a blast. LOL!
    I guess if i was haveing a really bad time i would have bought some wifi and got on SR, and since i did not, I must have had a good time! BTW Trica I must say thank you again for SR and this Community!!!! Its been great FUNding my trip! LOL and FUN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16 View Post
    WOOT WOOT!

I'm sure Bryan is having a great time!

BTW, Happy Anniversary to you and your DH!
    Thanks for the woot!

BTW who was the Happy Anniversary to ?????? A little confused????

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    I am sure Bryan has found Chip and Dale many times so far...hopefully security has not been called for a 25 yr old stalking two chipmunks haha!

I miss talking with him too...our games have slowed down since he left!
    I can assure you i did not have security called on my for stalking chip and dale! I did enjoy meeting them, I was so happy to see them!

I missed talking with you and all of SR, I will have to help pick up the games again!

Quote Originally Posted by tommygirl79 View Post
    Yeah - I agree - the forums just are not the same without him! How did we ever make it before he came around??? :)
    Its hard to remember what i did before SR lol! Its so fun here!

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Yep, It sure is quiet around here without him! :(
    Quiet, no! Sr has kept improving, new product search, auction, new boards, and over 500 topics posted too in 15 days! and up over 650 fourm Members!!! I almost thought you forgot me LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by ItsmeSunnyV View Post
    Mannn...I'm glad I'm not the only one..I think my hubby would have a problem with it otherwise. :rotfl: LOL
    Hey i am looking.... but i am not going to fight your hubby! LOL I am glad to be back and as it seems you far from being alone!

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    LOL! I was just thinking how quiet things have been around here!! I'm sure he's having a blast. :sunshine:
    Thanks i did have a good time, glad to be back!

Quote Originally Posted by bbangel View Post
    WOOT!

I'm sure he is having a blast. And missing being here as much as we miss him being here.
    I missed chating with you on the boards and flash chat, Whats new in Canada,

Quote Originally Posted by Sunni View Post
    Can't wait to hear all of his tales! :)
    Tales, well i will try and keep my Trip report short LOL! by that i mean under 5,000 posts LOL

Hey, look on the bright side! We can always use this time to TRY and catch up to his number of posts!!!! :rotfl:
    Nope only one person passed me but i will get back to number 2 in no time, the hard person to pass would be Trica.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    Yeah right!! :rotfl:

Hope you're havin' a Magical Time Bryan!! Miss ya!!
    It was a magical Time! It went by so very fast at some points and lasted for ever at others! Now to make the magic last for as long as i can!

Thank you. We were suppose to go away for the weekend while the MIL had the kids but instead we painted all of there rooms. They look so cute. I am exausted! My oldest DD room is green and purple with tinkerbell all over. My DD7 year old is pink and purple with the princesses all over and my DS5 is a blueish grey with spiderman. They were so suprised and they loved it. My DH said he was planning our anniversary next year. I guess I showed him. LOL
    Oh thats right happy anniversary, I hope DH's plans for next year are great, the rooms sound great, do you have photos???

Quote Originally Posted by tghamilton View Post
    I have only just "met" him and I miss him. It seems awfully quiet without him here.
    Thats ok I just only met you! I will try and be loud and wake the neighbors again!

Quote Originally Posted by TIAMOMMA View Post
    LOL - I was thinking the same thing, could you imagine his surprise if someone racked up 3,000 posts by the time he came back? I don't know where he finds the time! :rotfl:
    Nope the only one over 3,000 is trica, I would have freaked if someone had lol! You don't whant to know where i find the time!

Quote Originally Posted by chocovrdmicears View Post
    I miss him too..:( He always adds a little something to everything around here. :hugs:
    Like Tricia said, I can't imagine him NOT having a good time!:banana: I can't wait to read his trip report...I might have to get a special bottle of wine to sip while reading that one! :redwine:
    Thanks i try to add to the community and make it a fun place to be! I did have a good time!

I will do a trip report, just need a little, time, and well you might need to make that a special case of wine! I am thinking it will be long! but wont know untill its done i guess!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsmeSunnyV View Post
    I agree, It's gonna be a good one!! :cooldance: Cant wait...1 week down, 1 more to go. :sunshine2:
    WOW a count down untill i return! Did someone put something in the water??? Thank you all for careing so much! Great to be back V

Quote Originally Posted by lmroyea View Post
    I agree with all of you. I've only just joined, and eventhough he said he was new too he made me feel very welcome. As far as the boards...they always seem very entertaining with his comments. I hope he doesn't get a big head from having his own thread about how much we miss him:rotfl:
    I Can not belive the effect i have had on the board, as i have shared myself, and goten to know you, I am so glad to help out and make SR feel so warm and welcomed. I have been told before that my head is large, so I do not think it can get bigger, but i just did not expect this and this is so great to see! Thank you lmroyea, and all of SR!!!
    WELCOME HOME BRYAN!!!

Hope you had a wonderful trip. We all missed you!

Thanks Tink2008 glad to be back! thank you!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

11. Bookmarks