Thread: Bookclouseout.com charged CC Twice

Default Bookclouseout.com charged CC Twice

I ordered from them yesterday and noticed today that they had two charges on my CC. One for the correct amount then and addtional charge for 2.01. I realize it only 2.00 but i am concerned that my CC info has been compromised.

This did happend with a Bateries.com purchase. They did send out a letter to shopper telling them that their CC info had been hacked into.

I have sent an email about this and hopefully it will all be a mistake.

Just hpe this hasn't happened to other members
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

I think I have seen other members post about this in the past that one was just a hold and fell off. You might want to search our forum about it if no one else responds.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I have purchased through them before. I didn't have any issues with my CC being compromised. They have really good customer service so be sure to get in touch with them today. I seem to remember having to email them the first time and then calling them the second time but I don't have my invoice anymore to give you the number. A very nice lady helped me. Do you see those charges as actual charges or just as pends? The reason I ask is because it is possible that you were charged automatically when you placed the order and then when they went to fill the order they were out of some books or a book and went back to void the other charge and recharge what you actually were sent. The first charge would fall off in a week without ever becoming a hard charge. I know that sometimes they sell books so fast that they show they have them and then by the time they try to fill the order the book is sold out. It says so in their terms and I had it happen once.
    Sunshine Rewards

thank for your reply. Calling to check on this, I have already sent an email and will follow up with phone call as well. Just go the new CC and maybe a little paranoid.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Hope this was cleared up for you. Was it just a credit pending that dropped off? I've ordered from them a few times and they have been really nice and helpful when I've called them.
    Sunshine Rewards

still pending hopefully it will drop after shipment