Thread: Do you allow your children to do the surverys??

Default Do you allow your children to do the surverys??

I've come across a couple of survey's that ask for the child to take it. Do you do that? I've always said no, but wonder if I'm missing out on some opportunities? What are the children's ones like? I couldn't imagine my 6 yr old sitting for a 25 minute survey!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I have had a couple for DS5. They were pretty entertaining for him and some of the time I had to answer questions so he didn't need to be there.
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

I've had a few of those and I did let my DDs complete them. I think for the most part, they are relatively short for the kids and may have some extra questions for the parents. My DD8 did one a few weeks ago that she really enjoyed and we got credit for it!
    Sunshine Rewards

thanks! I guess i'll start letting them do it!
    Jennifer -

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Yes my three like taking them and I let them sit on my lap or stand there and read/answer but I control the mouse/laptop for the most part. DS10 I'll let do it sometimes if I'm busy (control the mouse etc). The kids one are usually MUCH shorter, and if it is longer it's bc there's questions for us.
    Sunshine Rewards

My kids love to take surveys! The ones for DD10 are typically about TV, video games, movies and occasionally clothes. DD6 gets them about toys, video games (some) and TV. I stay in the room with both of them, and I need to help DD6 sometimes.

my 8yo daughter is a survey junkie. Cant seem to figure out where she gets it. I let her do them so far nothing questionable has come up!