Thread: Need 2 NINTENDO DS

Default Need 2 NINTENDO DS

I was wonder if anyone has found who has the best deal on these online, I would like it to be a sunshine store but I am willing to shop else where

thanks

Sunshine Rewards

funny you ask- I bought one last night thru SR!

I ended up with a bundle from Target- they only had the pink one sold separately and I was buying for my son. 3% back. I think KB toys had them individually? Best Buy was down (the website), but they might be another good choice.

No one had them for any less than anyone else. All sold for approx $130.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by mseg16222 View Post
    I was wonder if anyone has found who has the best deal on these online, I would like it to be a sunshine store but I am willing to shop else where

thanks
    You might want to check and see if these fall under the "game console" area as not too many merchants will give credit for purchasing game consoles. There is a thread if you search talking about who will give credit and who definetly won't. Target is one of the ones who won't. I think best buy will. Not sure the stores reasoning for this but its something they have decided on not tricia/sr.
    Sunshine Rewards