Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of philosophy.com

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of philosophy.com

Have you shopped at philosophy.com? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for philosophy.com at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop philosophy.com at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I've shopped at philosophy.com before. And it's so much better now that there's cash back I got free shipping and my credit was $0.50, which is already posted in my account. I ordered it last night... There site is super easy to use. I love there products!
    Christina

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Philosophy's 3-in-1 products are fantastic. They smell glorious in the showers and you can just picture the item that they are scented after. What is even better is that once you hop out of the shower you won't smell like a giant cinnamon bun or margarita all day long. I didn't realize they were a SR merchant until they ran a 3 for $33 special last week and it was mentioned in the forums. I was able to stock up on all of my favorite items and save $15 and have minimal shipping charges. I will be ordering from Philosophy regularly now for myself and for gifts.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

One of my favorite merchants at SR is Philosophy.com. I'm addicted to their skin care line and have been using their products for quite a while now, so I'm thrilled to be able to get credit for something that I'm going to purchase anyway. The credit pends in your account quickly and I have never had a problem with this merchant.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES