Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Soccer.com

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Soccer.com

Have you shopped at Soccer.com? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Soccer.com at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Soccer.com at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

Review of Soccer.com. We have been ordering from soccer.com (eurosport.com) for years. I recently discovered that SR has them on their site.

What can I say about soccer.com. Placing orders are easy. I have dealt with their customer service department on numerous occassions, usually because something did not fit and once had an issue with a poorly performing product. Not only do they stand by their products, they are the nicest people to deal with.

With my last order this week, I debated whether or not to chose express shipping or regular shipping. Almost always, and do not count on this, if your order is in stock, you do receive within 5 days (so no need to pay for express shipping). I got lucky again. Placed my order monday, and per their UPS tracker, I will get it Friday. In fact, they let me know monday afternoon, about 4 hours after i placed my order, that it was on its way.

I highly recommend this site for your sports needs.
    Sunshine Rewards