Thread: Help with earnings....

Default Help with earnings....

Hi all fellow sunshiners~
    I have noticed that there is big money being earned by some of you. I am only at like $40....no I don't do alot of survey's because I qualify seldomly...I do as much of my shopping as I am able to (sometimes I need it "right now" and can't wait the upto a week)... How are you earning such large amounts? Have you been earning for years???? Please let me in on some of your closely guarded secrets
    Thanks in advance to those who have suggestions.....

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Surveys (when I have time, I try several times a day, being told there are no surveys available doesn't mean there won't be one available in 10 minutes), freebie offers (like the Crazy Credits contest going on right now). Mainly, perseverance. It also helps to have a goal. My first one was our Disney trip, last summer. Made around $1000 for that trip. I have kind of coasted alot the past yr because I didn't have a trip planned, but now we do so I am back to working harder.

Surveys are a big part of my earnings. I have become an avid online shopper. Think about what you are going to need and pre-plan your purchases and you can earn a ton of money. I don't shop at Target (in store) as much as I use to! Drugstore.com is my friend. 1-800-PetMeds is another good friend.

I also do freebies. they don't credit as well as I would like but I still give them a try.

I have been at SR since Oct 2006. It has changed the way I shop! And I'm looking forward to the $$ I've earned helping to pay for the fun on my cruise in October! Good Luck and the forum is a great way to learn what works and how to earn more $$$!

Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I'm not a big earner compared to many on SR, but I make enough to consistently be an SM each quarter. I don't do freebies, but I try to get at least one survey each day and try to do all my online shopping through SR. I buy shoes through Shoebuy or shoes.com and get a nice percentage back. Instead of buying printer ink at Staples locally, I order it through 4inkjets. It costs the same, but I get cash back and the shipping is free. I buy my dog's shampoo through 1-800-petmeds instead of the vet's office - it is cheaper and I am adding to my SR account. I do many of the Vistaprint offers, but not all. The shipping charge is usually covered by the credits SR gives, so I'll order if it is something I can use (I ordered the tote bag, but didn't do the business cards since I'm a SAHM.)

Surveys are the bulk of my earnings, though. One DS a day adds $27 a month, although I actually average 15-20 DS per month. I get OTX a few times a week, and will occasionally get all three surveys.

It does help to have a goal - I want a $500 Disney gift card for our trip next summer, so I keep plugging away and I should get there.

Hang out in the forum and you will find what works for you!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks guys...I do have a goal in mind, actually it is probably like so many goals: I am a travel agent, so am able to get the agent discount, but it sure would be nice to have the extra spending money!!!
    I get so frustrated with the surveys, seems hard to qualify to me. But, I am going to try to plan better for what I need and see if that helps...will let you all know....

Quote Originally Posted by setsail View Post
    Thanks guys...I do have a goal in mind, actually it is probably like so many goals: I am a travel agent, so am able to get the agent discount, but it sure would be nice to have the extra spending money!!!
    I get so frustrated with the surveys, seems hard to qualify to me. But, I am going to try to plan better for what I need and see if that helps...will let you all know....
    Surveys seem to go in cycles. I have only gotten two DS's this week, and I have no options today. If they don't load any today, I'm probably out of luck for the weekend. Just not the right demographics this week. But they do keep loading and sometimes surveys are plentiful. Try not to get discouraged, and try several times during the day if you can. Even if you get the No Surveys message or the You Didn't Qualify message, try again right away. If you get the "We're Sorry. Thank you for your willingness to participate . . . We have no new surveys available at this time" (which is what I'm getting today), there are no surveys that match your demographics at this time and you probably need to wait until more are loaded. I'll keep trying today just in case.

OTX seems to have been easier this week, so don't forget those. They pay almost as much as the DS.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm a survey taker and I love doing freebies even when they don't credit. I've made my earnings over the course of 3 years so it wasn't fast money but it has been consistent and helpful when planning a trip. I don't have a trip planned right now but I am chugging along and letting my balance build until I decide what I am going to use it for and cash out then.
    Sunshine Rewards