Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: American Girl Dolls on QVC

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    no mine came through the next day I think. I ordered mine right at midnight.
    That makes me a little nervous since I haven't received mine yet. Anyone else?
    Cindy

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by howdyfrtx View Post
    That makes me a little nervous since I haven't received mine yet. Anyone else?

I'm still waiting for mine - But, I don't know if that's because mine isn't shipping til end of August. I don't know if the credit will show up after it's shipped & charged to my cc, or if I should be seeing it now.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by KJFAE View Post
    I'm still waiting for mine - But, I don't know if that's because mine isn't shipping til end of August. I don't know if the credit will show up after it's shipped & charged to my cc, or if I should be seeing it now.
    I had mine pending within 24 hours, HOWEVER, iI also got my notice of the item being shipped that same day. Many of the offers don't pend until it is shipped, so I wouldn't be too surprised it that happens with yours, too. HTH.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I had mine pending within 24 hours, HOWEVER, iI also got my notice of the item being shipped that same day. Many of the offers don't pend until it is shipped, so I wouldn't be too surprised it that happens with yours, too. HTH.
    Oh yeah didn't think of that, mine was also shipped immediately and actually came on Wednesday. So I'm sure that's why my credit was pending right away.
    Sunshine Rewards

Mine has already shipped and I should be receiving it either monday or tuesday. I'll just wait until my 14 days and put in a TT. I have like 4 shopping things that haven't showed up as pending. I'll just be patient...thanks everyone.
    Cindy

Sunshine Rewards