Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: American Girl Dolls on QVC

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Sheesh I had a tough morning. I shouldn't shop when I am sleepy. I think I might have totally screwed up. I woke up and it popped in my head that this was going on so I jumped online. I made my purchase and since I wasn't up I chose easy payments I think it was 2 for 1 and 3 for the other just because it meant I could spread the payments out. Then I chose Bill Me Later because I didn't have my card or purse with me. Then I realized I had AOL open because I checked my BML account first. Sheesh it will be a miracle if this order credits for me. Angie if you see my order let me know LOL put my mind to rest. Should be $8.00 or so LOL. Shouldn't shop when I first wake up.
    Are you saying the 2 payment option might throw the credit off? I ask bc I wasnt' paying attention (I did pay with my CC though) when I checked out and realized AFTER I confirmed that it was going to be in 2 "installments" which I didn't think about until later.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I don't know. I have never chosen that option before. I just think that the combination of AOL being open, using the payment options and then using BML to make those payments I won't have much luck of that credit coming through automatically LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Are you saying the 2 payment option might throw the credit off? I ask bc I wasnt' paying attention (I did pay with my CC though) when I checked out and realized AFTER I confirmed that it was going to be in 2 "installments" which I didn't think about until later.
    I've purchased on easy pay through SSR in the past and haven't had a problem getting it to credit.

I also bought Chrissa for my "little girl" who happens to be 23 yo She absolutely loves them
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Sheesh I had a tough morning. I shouldn't shop when I am sleepy. I think I might have totally screwed up. I woke up and it popped in my head that this was going on so I jumped online. I made my purchase and since I wasn't up I chose easy payments I think it was 2 for 1 and 3 for the other just because it meant I could spread the payments out. Then I chose Bill Me Later because I didn't have my card or purse with me. Then I realized I had AOL open because I checked my BML account first. Sheesh it will be a miracle if this order credits for me. Angie if you see my order let me know LOL put my mind to rest. Should be $8.00 or so LOL. Shouldn't shop when I first wake up.
    I see a credit for you!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I see a credit for you!!
    anything for anyone else?

nevermind, lol, it's pending in my account already! how's THAT for awesome service?!
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 07-26-2009 at 06:39 PM.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I see a credit for you!!
    I am so friggin excited to hear that!!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Should I be seeing the credit now, even if something is not shipping til 8/27? Or will the credit not show up until the item is shipped? I ordered the Bitty Twins, but by the time I got onto the computer, it was on backorder already.

I wish I had seen this sooner!
    Sunshine Rewards

Is anyone else still waiting for their credit to show up as pending?
    Cindy

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by howdyfrtx View Post
    Is anyone else still waiting for their credit to show up as pending?
    no mine came through the next day I think. I ordered mine right at midnight.
    Sunshine Rewards