Thread: Free dining is here for the sr meet time!

Default Free dining is here for the sr meet time!

I'm going with Pop preferred.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

What are the dates for Free dining?

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Unfortunately, can't use it with DVC so no good for the Treehousers!
    Last edited by ligrumpygirl; 07-27-2009 at 08:21 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thumbs up Yahoooie!! Disney has extended Free Dining!! (once again!)

Yeah, they 1st extended the Free dining to Visa card members, now they've extended it to the general public...but it's a bit of a switch this year!

You get FREE dining when you book a full price Walt Disney World vacation package for check-ins most nights 9/29/09-12/17/09 (I'm sure 11/25/09-11/28/09 Thanksgiving weekend, is blacked out). You must purchase a vacation package that is at least 3 consecutive nights plus at least a one-day theme park ticket.

If you stay in a Value resort, you'll get the Quick Service Dining Plan Free (2 quick/counter service meals, 2 snacks and a refillable mug). You can upgrade to the regular Dining Plan at your Value resort, for just $10 per adult per night and $2 per child (ages 3-9 only) per night

BUT....

If you stay in a Moderate or Deluxe resort, you get the Basic Dining Plan (1 snack, 1 counter service & 1 table service per person, per day!) Free!

Must book by September 26, 2009...so hurry, make your reservations then your ADR's as soon as possible! (you can book through Disney or me-shameless plug!!)
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!