Thread: A newbie needs help!!!

Default A newbie needs help!!!

I don't understand why I have completed multiple surveys over the last 5 days and completed many offers and not much is crediting. I am newish here, but have not had this happen before. I am getting discouraged. I clean my cookies after every survey and from what I have read, not everything credits. But off the top of my head I am pretty sure the last 4 surveys that I qualified for and completed, did not credit. Help!! I was loving this, but now I feel like I am wasting my time

I'm not sure of the details of your surveys... so here is some general information...

If you took daily surveys... they don't credit until the next day (monday - thursday)... and any daily surveys taken on friday, saturday or sunday won't credit until sometime Monday.

If it is an otx survey... I usually clear cookies before taking the survey but don't clear cookies again until it credits (one to two hours later hopefully).

If you find you aren't getting credit and you think you are doing everything right, then you might consider a program to find hidden cookies...

Offers can be tricky... I'm not sure if they used to credit for you and then stopped, or if you are still learning the ropes. Even for the most experienced amoung us... not all offers will credit.
    Make sure you are accepting third party cookies.
    Some offers will credit within two hours (fast creditting) some could take weeks (often refered to as manual credits).

Hope something in this post helps you...
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129