Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would You Buy It?

Default Would You Buy It?

ok, say you bought something almost a month ago, and had to file a trouble ticket b/c you never got credit. the TT has been submitted, but NOW you've found something else from that same merchant that is a REALLY good deal and you want it, but are afraid you wouldn't get credit again and have to file yet another TT (which, of course, as we all know, is just more work for the SR team and makes me feel bad for putting more work on them)...would you buy it? especially if it was for your child? i'm torn!

If it's still a better deal than anywhere else, I'd go for it. However, I think I would take precautions to have cookies freshly cleared and all other windows CLOSED to help it credit a little better. If you need to file a TT on it, you may help the SR team out by allowing them to figure out why this merchant isn't tracking properly.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

If it is a good enough deal even if you don't get the credit, I'd buy it. Although I do take into account my expected credits when making a purchase, it is never the deciding factor for whether or not to get something. If it is a good deal at the posted price and you planned to buy it anyway, I'd get it.

Miss Angie is quite good at tracking down credits!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I always have to file a TT when I buy anything from Vera Bradley but that does not stop me from shopping there. The prices on their sale items are so much better than in the stores that the credit from SR is just an added bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    I always have to file a TT when I buy anything from Vera Bradley but that does not stop me from shopping there. The prices on their sale items are so much better than in the stores that the credit from SR is just an added bonus.
    OMG! HOW did you know? that is spooky!

And I will say that comparatively, VB is an easy trouble ticket for us to file because they have an automatic system. If we continue not to get credits, Angie will talk to their manager to find out what is going on.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

If it is something I really want or need, I would still go ahead and order it, knowing that the credit may or may not come in.
    Sunshine Rewards

i don't need it, and honestly, my DD has LOTS of purses, but it's really cute and i LIKE it and i've been agonizing over buying it for her all day, especially since i bought her one less than a month ago.

So, did you buy it or not? I bought a mini hipster for DD6 for Christmas. It was a great deal!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

i didn't buy it, lol, the mini hipster is really too small for all the crap DD carries in her purse-and she's only 11! LOL if they put something bigger on sale, i'll probably buy.