Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Kohl's gone?

Default Is Kohl's gone?

I can't find it under the shopping links??
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Yesterday I checked out Kohls. then I came back later to actually buy it and it wasn't there anymore. i wasn't sure if I imagined the whole thing.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Since they redesigned their website, their whole affiliate tracking system stopped working. So they told us to take down the links until they could get the tracking working right again.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Good to know..thanks!! Their web site is a disaster. Hope they figure it out soon. I also need to place an order.

It always amazes me when sites make changes seemingly without testing them first to get the bugs out.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Good to know..thanks!! Their web site is a disaster. Hope they figure it out soon. I also need to place an order.

It always amazes me when sites make changes seemingly without testing them first to get the bugs out.
    Yeah, that's the truth!! I had a whole cart full and had to enter all of my info to check out and then it tells me everything is out of stock!

Thanks for the info Tricia, guess I'll just wait on them to get their systems back in order.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

That's okay as the shipping for $90.00 of clothes was 25 bucks!!!!!! I would never ever pay that EVER. So I am waiting for a code on shipping. Outrageous. I just need the one they are building near us to open.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Yes, their website is really messed up right now. Glad to know they will still be part of the affiliate program though!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    That's okay as the shipping for $90.00 of clothes was 25 bucks!!!!!! I would never ever pay that EVER. So I am waiting for a code on shipping. Outrageous. I just need the one they are building near us to open.
    Their shipping is pretty outrageous. Most of the time they offer free shipping if you spend a certain amount or some kind of shipping deal.

They are losing a lot of money by not having their website wokring properly. I'm betting they will do some kind of shipping deal once they get it up and running.

We have one close by. Right now I'm looking for new sheets. I like Laura Ashley. I always seem to do better finding them onsale online than in the store.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I made a purchase on their website Saturday, it hasn't come up pending yet and this is probably why. I didn't get an email receipt from them either although my account says it is in fulfillment so I know they got the order. I just couldn't pass up the $5 pants for my son, in the store they never have anything I want in his size.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

Has Kohl's given any indication of when their affiliate links would be working again? I'm not in a hurry- just want to wait so I can get the SR credit! Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards